Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dead by Daylight
1 2 3 4
@DracoSicarius

I'd very much love to! Forgive me for the late reply! I'm still always on there trying to level up my characters. :c Rank 1 again and... gets focused hard. c.c

Oh gosh tbh, if you're going against a killer that checks every area.. that aint gonna help HAHAHA
Surprisingly enough, I'm playing Nea now and wear her green shirt. There's mixed times where I'm found / not found so it's totally random xD~

UGH I LOVE HILLBILLY, HE'S MY BABY. I haven't leveled him up what so ever but I can still wreck booty~ ;3 ..are you serious oh my gosh i snorted xD I CAN IMAGINE HIM WITH TIBS!

@Kairos
*Nudges* I've beat Bahroo. He lost me in like 3 seconds, it was funny. ;3
@DracoSicarius

I'd very much love to! Forgive me for the late reply! I'm still always on there trying to level up my characters. :c Rank 1 again and... gets focused hard. c.c

Oh gosh tbh, if you're going against a killer that checks every area.. that aint gonna help HAHAHA
Surprisingly enough, I'm playing Nea now and wear her green shirt. There's mixed times where I'm found / not found so it's totally random xD~

UGH I LOVE HILLBILLY, HE'S MY BABY. I haven't leveled him up what so ever but I can still wreck booty~ ;3 ..are you serious oh my gosh i snorted xD I CAN IMAGINE HIM WITH TIBS!

@Kairos
*Nudges* I've beat Bahroo. He lost me in like 3 seconds, it was funny. ;3
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
I've been watching endless amounts of streams of it so finally tried it out last weekend when it was on Steam's free weekend thing. Have to admit it was fun even if the matchmaking was hooorribleeee. Might grab it if it's on the next Halloween discounts :d
I've been watching endless amounts of streams of it so finally tried it out last weekend when it was on Steam's free weekend thing. Have to admit it was fun even if the matchmaking was hooorribleeee. Might grab it if it's on the next Halloween discounts :d
LIo8D8G.gif
Seems to be a pretty cool (or at least fun-looking) game :) My buddy @Zero20 got me kinda hooked on watching people on youtube play it.
Seems to be a pretty cool (or at least fun-looking) game :) My buddy @Zero20 got me kinda hooked on watching people on youtube play it.
g8T8XC2.png
I've watched quite a couple videos of this game! It seems pretty neat, but alas, I do not have a Steam account and my dad probably wouldn't let me play this game in the first place. The Nurse and Wraith seem pretty cool!
I've watched quite a couple videos of this game! It seems pretty neat, but alas, I do not have a Steam account and my dad probably wouldn't let me play this game in the first place. The Nurse and Wraith seem pretty cool!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
@GoldenBeetle

Friday the 13th game is coming out in fall! So keep an eye on that one and the sale if they do one! FT13th is gon be good I'm hoping!!

@Firefly15

It's enjoyable to watch TrU3Ta1ent. He's pretty darn good at playing. c: H2ODelirious makes me die laughing while he plays, his laugh just... gosh haha!!!

@Candlelit97

One of these days you might be able to! :3 Until then... watching until you can ;p
Nurse is crazy strong.. really hard to juke her but it's possible! And gosh.. my boyfriend plays the Wraith and AHAHAHAH. He's so good at it... sometimes *grins*
@GoldenBeetle

Friday the 13th game is coming out in fall! So keep an eye on that one and the sale if they do one! FT13th is gon be good I'm hoping!!

@Firefly15

It's enjoyable to watch TrU3Ta1ent. He's pretty darn good at playing. c: H2ODelirious makes me die laughing while he plays, his laugh just... gosh haha!!!

@Candlelit97

One of these days you might be able to! :3 Until then... watching until you can ;p
Nurse is crazy strong.. really hard to juke her but it's possible! And gosh.. my boyfriend plays the Wraith and AHAHAHAH. He's so good at it... sometimes *grins*
cNqsubz.png3uP9ZMj.png
@Tsuzumikin That's the same gamer that I watch XD He is indeed hilarious. :)
@Tsuzumikin That's the same gamer that I watch XD He is indeed hilarious. :)
g8T8XC2.png
1 2 3 4