Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I'm in such a good mood
I went 3 weeks without meds and I finally got them and they just kicked in and ahhH yes life with considerably duller pain and a clear head :))) anybody else in a good mood???
I went 3 weeks without meds and I finally got them and they just kicked in and ahhH yes life with considerably duller pain and a clear head :))) anybody else in a good mood???
E559-D5-F4-C662-4-D52-8-B3-A-61895-A43-D993.png
@everwinged That's so great! I'm so glad you feel better with them now. This actually reminded me to take mine, so thanks. Almost forgot again...
I'm happy because this short summer course I was taking is finally over. Now don't get me wrong, I love technology and coding. But I had to be teamed up with someone (which annoys me) and I want to finish my shows. And the best part: Sleeping in~!
So yea, super stoked for that to end. Thanks for asking!
@everwinged That's so great! I'm so glad you feel better with them now. This actually reminded me to take mine, so thanks. Almost forgot again...
I'm happy because this short summer course I was taking is finally over. Now don't get me wrong, I love technology and coding. But I had to be teamed up with someone (which annoys me) and I want to finish my shows. And the best part: Sleeping in~!
So yea, super stoked for that to end. Thanks for asking!
oQlTGMl.png
im off work now so yes im in a great mood XD but im also in a good mood because I just remembered I have a wedding for a friend on sat and all the guys have to wear kilts XD so my best friends is going to be in a kilt and im going to be both giving him so much crap for it and hanging on his cute butt all day XD hahaha
im off work now so yes im in a great mood XD but im also in a good mood because I just remembered I have a wedding for a friend on sat and all the guys have to wear kilts XD so my best friends is going to be in a kilt and im going to be both giving him so much crap for it and hanging on his cute butt all day XD hahaha
for sale ->. 78075389.png . 79695285.png . 76605495.png . h0FvtF4.gif
. a8c063aef9f53261a2a517c21c5372bd8a51ae1c.png . 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png