Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post your shower thoughts
1 2 3 4 5
I think of every possible discussion and conversation that may happen the next day with my family and friends, and I also think of every way I could respond to those discussions. I also think of things that would scare the living bejesus out of a normal human being, such as dark hooded figures coming in the night to harvest your still beating heart from your chest while you sit and watch in terror.

I also think of what I'll do when I get back on Flight Rising.
I think of every possible discussion and conversation that may happen the next day with my family and friends, and I also think of every way I could respond to those discussions. I also think of things that would scare the living bejesus out of a normal human being, such as dark hooded figures coming in the night to harvest your still beating heart from your chest while you sit and watch in terror.

I also think of what I'll do when I get back on Flight Rising.
FooterAds.gif
"What if I commited a crime and needed to leave the country?"
followed by an intense complex daydream detailing that.
"What if I commited a crime and needed to leave the country?"
followed by an intense complex daydream detailing that.
vojnGCQ.png
I know this isn't really general, but it is a shower thought.
Since Sornieth is a different planet, doesn't that make dragons aliens?
I know this isn't really general, but it is a shower thought.
Since Sornieth is a different planet, doesn't that make dragons aliens?
dlx3JgZ.gif
oh for gods sake i forgot to do my homework
oh for gods sake i forgot to do my homework
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
what if we're not actually alive
what if we're not actually alive
13954.gif
How many Diablo Swing Orchestra songs were only written to show off the range of the main singer
How many Diablo Swing Orchestra songs were only written to show off the range of the main singer
NBeoOgB.png
why do we exist? why does the universe exist? WHY AM I QUESTIONING THESE THINGS?
why do we exist? why does the universe exist? WHY AM I QUESTIONING THESE THINGS?
L O A D I N G . . .
spinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gifspinning_time_gear_by_partheosis-d91zrz2.gif
I think every kinds of useless or complicated things when I'm in shower or alone.

What if our universe is actually part of a very large being? I mean, what if space and galaxies are something like cells or atoms are to the creatures of Earth?
Do other realities exist? What would they be like?
Does one of my family's female dogs think she's a cat AND a male?
When we die, can we see what's beyond space, or are we able to do that in my lifetime? Do we even exist in any way after death?
I should do my homework but I feel lazy...
I've been in shower for too long - again. But I like water too much.
And so on... I can't write everything here.
I think every kinds of useless or complicated things when I'm in shower or alone.

What if our universe is actually part of a very large being? I mean, what if space and galaxies are something like cells or atoms are to the creatures of Earth?
Do other realities exist? What would they be like?
Does one of my family's female dogs think she's a cat AND a male?
When we die, can we see what's beyond space, or are we able to do that in my lifetime? Do we even exist in any way after death?
I should do my homework but I feel lazy...
I've been in shower for too long - again. But I like water too much.
And so on... I can't write everything here.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
This is the shower thoughts I have last night...

*Splatoon MLG*

Blue inkling runs over to Green inkling "I'm doing to rekt you, NO0B"
"No, you won't!" the green inkling replied back.
But he got splatted...

R.I.P in pepperoni, all he want to do is swim and drink green soft drink...

*At the end of Match*

BOOM! Everyone dies! Annnnd that's it....

*Mixed thoughts from some anime that I've watched at school and some game I watched gameplay videos off*

(Btw, I don't know if some of the words mentioned in the Splatoon video is unacceptable for this forum so no link to the video sorry)
This is the shower thoughts I have last night...

*Splatoon MLG*

Blue inkling runs over to Green inkling "I'm doing to rekt you, NO0B"
"No, you won't!" the green inkling replied back.
But he got splatted...

R.I.P in pepperoni, all he want to do is swim and drink green soft drink...

*At the end of Match*

BOOM! Everyone dies! Annnnd that's it....

*Mixed thoughts from some anime that I've watched at school and some game I watched gameplay videos off*

(Btw, I don't know if some of the words mentioned in the Splatoon video is unacceptable for this forum so no link to the video sorry)
kyurem_animated_by_amanda_martin_am-d39zrdr.gif
.....When did I get in the shower? How long have I even been in here? Eh maybe an hour.
.....When did I get in the shower? How long have I even been in here? Eh maybe an hour.
.:WheatweeDeWitt's Art Shop:.
tumblr_inline_o2h9z8j6JY1sia4f2_540.png
1 2 3 4 5