Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 410 411
i hate comp lol

i was d.va, and we were attacking on horizon and we were having trouble pushing forward. our mercy was pocketing me and he told me on voice chat to fly in and ult, but when i did their reinhardt hid everyone behind his shield and our mercy was like "wow, that was the dumbest ult i've ever seen d.va"

like dude. we all suck. that's why we're in silver. chill.
i hate comp lol

i was d.va, and we were attacking on horizon and we were having trouble pushing forward. our mercy was pocketing me and he told me on voice chat to fly in and ult, but when i did their reinhardt hid everyone behind his shield and our mercy was like "wow, that was the dumbest ult i've ever seen d.va"

like dude. we all suck. that's why we're in silver. chill.
cruwJG.png
[quote name="Daten" date=2017-09-30 11:27:38] I'm a dps main who also plays tanks when needed, honestly for anyone who wants to learn dps you have to be THAT guy in quickplay. If you never practice you never improve, but if you always fill you will always be tank or support. [/quote] There's also hard bots to go into to learn the hero. o: So you don't necessarily have to be [i]that[/i] guy in qp. You can do that in bots, where it doesn't matter much.
Daten wrote on 2017-09-30:
I'm a dps main who also plays tanks when needed, honestly for anyone who wants to learn dps you have to be THAT guy in quickplay. If you never practice you never improve, but if you always fill you will always be tank or support.

There's also hard bots to go into to learn the hero. o: So you don't necessarily have to be that guy in qp. You can do that in bots, where it doesn't matter much.
VMlHnb3.gif
@Fervor
I get what you mean, but again, the only way to improve is to play. If you only switch at the end or in all hope is lost situations it isn't as good for practice. I'm good enough with soldier and mccree now that I can handle pharah just fine, and that was the tipping point that people actually defend me staying on dps aha, but it took awhile to get there

@Lyrule
AI isn't a good substitute for a game, QP is the lowest level with an objective and real players, it sucks but it's true. If you want to just work on aim you can do FFA now tho! Which is good
@Fervor
I get what you mean, but again, the only way to improve is to play. If you only switch at the end or in all hope is lost situations it isn't as good for practice. I'm good enough with soldier and mccree now that I can handle pharah just fine, and that was the tipping point that people actually defend me staying on dps aha, but it took awhile to get there

@Lyrule
AI isn't a good substitute for a game, QP is the lowest level with an objective and real players, it sucks but it's true. If you want to just work on aim you can do FFA now tho! Which is good
[quote name="Lyrule" date=2017-09-30 15:11:17] [quote name="Daten" date=2017-09-30 11:27:38] I'm a dps main who also plays tanks when needed, honestly for anyone who wants to learn dps you have to be THAT guy in quickplay. If you never practice you never improve, but if you always fill you will always be tank or support. [/quote] There's also hard bots to go into to learn the hero. o: So you don't necessarily have to be [i]that[/i] guy in qp. You can do that in bots, where it doesn't matter much. [/quote] Problem is even the hard bots are predictable and you're likely to learn bad habits from it rather than playing real people.
Lyrule wrote on 2017-09-30:
I'm a dps main who also plays tanks when needed, honestly for anyone who wants to learn dps you have to be THAT guy in quickplay. If you never practice you never improve, but if you always fill you will always be tank or support.

There's also hard bots to go into to learn the hero. o: So you don't necessarily have to be that guy in qp. You can do that in bots, where it doesn't matter much.

Problem is even the hard bots are predictable and you're likely to learn bad habits from it rather than playing real people.
[quote name="MadaMada" date=2017-09-30 15:37:30] Problem is even the hard bots are predictable and you're likely to learn bad habits from it rather than playing real people. [/quote] yepeyp, the bad habits part are a BIG issue for a lot of people I see in games
MadaMada wrote on 2017-09-30:
Problem is even the hard bots are predictable and you're likely to learn bad habits from it rather than playing real people.
yepeyp, the bad habits part are a BIG issue for a lot of people I see in games
[quote name="Daten" date=2017-09-30 15:47:47] [quote name="MadaMada" date=2017-09-30 15:37:30] Problem is even the hard bots are predictable and you're likely to learn bad habits from it rather than playing real people. [/quote] yepeyp, the bad habits part are a BIG issue for a lot of people I see in games [/quote] There is that, but spending 300+ hours on there, has improved my aim lol. Personally I like to learn characters there, then take them to qp to learn better positioning.
MadaMada wrote on 2017-09-30:
yepeyp, the bad habits part are a BIG issue for a lot of people I see in games

There is that, but spending 300+ hours on there, has improved my aim lol. Personally I like to learn characters there, then take them to qp to learn better positioning.
VMlHnb3.gif
With the "I need healing" meme you'd think people would learn to not ask for healing across the map or in the middle of the enemy team.
With the "I need healing" meme you'd think people would learn to not ask for healing across the map or in the middle of the enemy team.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_100.png
- Previously known as Valistrasza

- Permanent dragons have familiars

- Currently on an indefinite hiatus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
0KYrfCc.png
Thoughts from a healer who just finished a hard match:

To the people who realize that they are across the map and are getting low on health, tell me that they need healing, giving me a heads up they need me, and then make an effort to get to me so that I can give them a little boost, thank you. Y'all are the real MVPs.

To the people who notice that I'm down to my last leg of health and help kill that Genji that's been soloing me, thank you.
Thoughts from a healer who just finished a hard match:

To the people who realize that they are across the map and are getting low on health, tell me that they need healing, giving me a heads up they need me, and then make an effort to get to me so that I can give them a little boost, thank you. Y'all are the real MVPs.

To the people who notice that I'm down to my last leg of health and help kill that Genji that's been soloing me, thank you.
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
i lost about 10 games in a row and dropped 200 sr because no one knows what teamwork means. :')
i lost about 10 games in a row and dropped 200 sr because no one knows what teamwork means. :')
cruwJG.png
I wonder when player icons will become available to buy. :')
I wonder when player icons will become available to buy. :')
VMlHnb3.gif
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 410 411