Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Overwatch
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 410 411
The no registration shots (ghost shots) suck. ): I play a lot of Widow/snipers in general (Hanzo, Ana, Widow, McCree; though not technically a sniper, he's great at sniping) and it's very detrimental to the heroes who heavily rely on headshots (Widow as the main example). I mean you don't have to get headshots, but I find it more effective imo, especially with Widowmaker.

The problem was always there, I noticed it a couple months ago with Widow, but it just seems to have become incredibly worse over the last couple months.

For those that don't know about it, see this thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759006043

Widow, Ana, McCree and Hanzo (Hanzo is bugged in general considering the devs response to the thread) are extremely affected by this. It's virtually impossible to play them at this point, I find it. ): I've caught Ana's 'nade "ghosting" a couple times to, which is a big no no. The snipers are not the only ones affected by the "ghost shots", it's every character.
The no registration shots (ghost shots) suck. ): I play a lot of Widow/snipers in general (Hanzo, Ana, Widow, McCree; though not technically a sniper, he's great at sniping) and it's very detrimental to the heroes who heavily rely on headshots (Widow as the main example). I mean you don't have to get headshots, but I find it more effective imo, especially with Widowmaker.

The problem was always there, I noticed it a couple months ago with Widow, but it just seems to have become incredibly worse over the last couple months.

For those that don't know about it, see this thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20759006043

Widow, Ana, McCree and Hanzo (Hanzo is bugged in general considering the devs response to the thread) are extremely affected by this. It's virtually impossible to play them at this point, I find it. ): I've caught Ana's 'nade "ghosting" a couple times to, which is a big no no. The snipers are not the only ones affected by the "ghost shots", it's every character.
VMlHnb3.gif
@Lyrule

Yeah, it even happens with Genji. His ult has a ghost hitbox, and he has a multitude of other problems to go along with it. Things like this shouldn't even be happening. :c

EDIT: Grammar is fun
@Lyrule

Yeah, it even happens with Genji. His ult has a ghost hitbox, and he has a multitude of other problems to go along with it. Things like this shouldn't even be happening. :c

EDIT: Grammar is fun
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

Yep, It sucks. D: The bug seems to have always been there, but I feel like it's just getting worse and worse as time goes on. What sucks even more is that they knew it was there, but it wasn't on their priority lists to be fixed. Now it's getting to the point where the game is becoming unplayable and extremely frustrating to play. /:
@NovaRaptor

Yep, It sucks. D: The bug seems to have always been there, but I feel like it's just getting worse and worse as time goes on. What sucks even more is that they knew it was there, but it wasn't on their priority lists to be fixed. Now it's getting to the point where the game is becoming unplayable and extremely frustrating to play. /:
VMlHnb3.gif
@NovaRaptor

There's nothing more annoying than ghost swings during Dragonblade, up in someone's face? sure it will hit? *somehow it doesn't register > you have to turn around again and swing a second time or even worse they're out of range and you gotta chase them, preferably without dash* T_T

Well at least Hanzo is getting some fixes in the next major patch (expecting that to be the Halloween one in two weeks give or take) so crossing my fingers for less disappearing arrows.
@NovaRaptor

There's nothing more annoying than ghost swings during Dragonblade, up in someone's face? sure it will hit? *somehow it doesn't register > you have to turn around again and swing a second time or even worse they're out of range and you gotta chase them, preferably without dash* T_T

Well at least Hanzo is getting some fixes in the next major patch (expecting that to be the Halloween one in two weeks give or take) so crossing my fingers for less disappearing arrows.
@Lyrule

Honestly, I think it's getting worse as well. Blizzard needs to get it together!

@MadaMada

I've had that happen to me too many times. The same feeling of pain and regret everytime. ;3;
@Lyrule

Honestly, I think it's getting worse as well. Blizzard needs to get it together!

@MadaMada

I've had that happen to me too many times. The same feeling of pain and regret everytime. ;3;
4eULBaO.png
@NovaRaptor

They honestly do! D:
@NovaRaptor

They honestly do! D:
VMlHnb3.gif
More cute but deadly figures are coming out. This is wave 3. ;o [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318088511943344131/363338442194812939/image.jpg[/img] Give me that Genji and Reaper one though like, yes!!
More cute but deadly figures are coming out. This is wave 3. ;o

image.jpg

Give me that Genji and Reaper one though like, yes!!
4eULBaO.png
Those really are adorable! Can we get an Ana one, Blizz? ????

Edit: Tfw the eyes emoji breaks
Those really are adorable! Can we get an Ana one, Blizz? ????

Edit: Tfw the eyes emoji breaks
VMlHnb3.gif
@Lyrule Not in the cute but deadly, but they DO have her in the mystery backpack hangers. ;o [img]http://sdccblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/overwatch-hangers-box-and-figure-set.jpg[/img] EDIT: Grammar again :^D
@Lyrule

Not in the cute but deadly, but they DO have her in the mystery backpack hangers. ;o

overwatch-hangers-box-and-figure-set.jpg

EDIT: Grammar again :^D
4eULBaO.png
In more news, the first team to reveal their official name for OWL has been announced and with it we got a sneak peak at an e-sports skin; [img]https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/gallery/HFPSBOQ60DZ81506636187520.jpg[/img] My question now is whenever or not a team will have a full set of skins for use in the league instead of the base skins (25 heroes now, probably 26 after blizzcon) if so we're looking at a potential of 300+ skins or if it's just going to be one per team. I can't decide which one I'm hoping for, on one hand it would be amazing on the other I'm trying to collect all current skins as it is ([s]I'm very close to finished[/s]) and yeeeeah haha.
In more news, the first team to reveal their official name for OWL has been announced and with it we got a sneak peak at an e-sports skin;

HFPSBOQ60DZ81506636187520.jpg

My question now is whenever or not a team will have a full set of skins for use in the league instead of the base skins (25 heroes now, probably 26 after blizzcon) if so we're looking at a potential of 300+ skins or if it's just going to be one per team.

I can't decide which one I'm hoping for, on one hand it would be amazing on the other I'm trying to collect all current skins as it is (I'm very close to finished) and yeeeeah haha.
1 2 ... 337 338 339 340 341 ... 410 411