Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your top 5 fav games
1. Skyrim
2. Portal 2
3. Fallout
4. Assassin's Creed (III)
5. Super Mario 3 (I have no shame)

Minecraft also definitely gets an honorable mention, although that one hits me in phases where I'll be obsessed and play it nonstop and then I won't touch it for months XS
1. Skyrim
2. Portal 2
3. Fallout
4. Assassin's Creed (III)
5. Super Mario 3 (I have no shame)

Minecraft also definitely gets an honorable mention, although that one hits me in phases where I'll be obsessed and play it nonstop and then I won't touch it for months XS
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
1 - Dragon Age series (Origin is my favourite, but Inquisition is a close second when all the DLC is included with it too)
2 - Persona 3 (or 3:FES/ the PSP port of the game, since it allows you to play as a female too. This game needs a re-release on the PS/Xbox stores).
3 - Fire Emblem series
4 - Soulsborne series (Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne)
5 - The Witcher 3

Other honourable mentions (since I play so many games) include the Fallout series, The Sims 1-3, Final Fantasy 6-10 and 12, Knights of the Old Republic, Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Mastersystem / Megadrive) & Mass Effect.

I also really enjoy watching youtubers play Outlast and a variety of other horror games I'm too much of a baby to play myself :P
1 - Dragon Age series (Origin is my favourite, but Inquisition is a close second when all the DLC is included with it too)
2 - Persona 3 (or 3:FES/ the PSP port of the game, since it allows you to play as a female too. This game needs a re-release on the PS/Xbox stores).
3 - Fire Emblem series
4 - Soulsborne series (Demon Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne)
5 - The Witcher 3

Other honourable mentions (since I play so many games) include the Fallout series, The Sims 1-3, Final Fantasy 6-10 and 12, Knights of the Old Republic, Sonic the Hedgehog (Sega Mastersystem / Megadrive) & Mass Effect.

I also really enjoy watching youtubers play Outlast and a variety of other horror games I'm too much of a baby to play myself :P
BodY2oF.png
8ugeV0V.png
MLr9Cke.png
eAFcZYW.png
WKlFF60.png
5hF3FGk.png
WvEXipG.png
A35Gt59.png
YMPbu9R.png
1. Pokemon (any of them)
2. Fire Emblem Fates
3. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Rune Factory 4
5. Overwatch (I can't play it but I can watch people play it)
1. Pokemon (any of them)
2. Fire Emblem Fates
3. Fire Emblem Awakening
4. Rune Factory 4
5. Overwatch (I can't play it but I can watch people play it)
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
- Mass Effect (all of them. Even though the feels are killing me.)
- The Last of Us
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Uncharted 2
- Beyond: Two Souls
- Mass Effect (all of them. Even though the feels are killing me.)
- The Last of Us
- Assassin's Creed 2
- Uncharted 2
- Beyond: Two Souls
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
Ok so! here are my favs in order!
  1. Bioshock 2
  2. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
  3. No One Lives Forever
  4. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  5. Pokemon Platinum
Ok so! here are my favs in order!
  1. Bioshock 2
  2. Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies
  3. No One Lives Forever
  4. Fire Emblem: Awakening
  5. Pokemon Platinum
love_live_school_idol_project_movie_by_okeyneto1-d9khzl6.png follow my twitter
1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
2. Assassin's Creed III
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night
5. InFamous: Second Son

Those are not listed in any particular order.
1. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
2. Assassin's Creed III
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night
5. InFamous: Second Son

Those are not listed in any particular order.
WRW2rGw.png 4SzSxLW.png HouhGS9.png ACOZFAh.png 1vAtYxM.png pZJYyk4.png MUYNhfy.png cdqdRxL.png oaolHwW.png 0HBKL8H.png lSkSEUZ.png GW180jv.png
Well, my top 5. But at the last 2 I didn't play long time ago, so, really favorite for now is only first 3.
1. Gothic (1)
2. Diablo II
3. Spore
4. TES V: Skyrim
5. Portal 2
Well, my top 5. But at the last 2 I didn't play long time ago, so, really favorite for now is only first 3.
1. Gothic (1)
2. Diablo II
3. Spore
4. TES V: Skyrim
5. Portal 2
>JxINBic.pngHe/they
>Cancer sun|Libra moon|Scorpio asc
>DeviantArt|Art shop
UwUnl7O.png
Ahhhhh um sheesh only 5...let me try my best

1. Pokemon (all of them, leave me alone)
2. Skyrim
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
5. Oblivion

Honorable mentions go to Undertale, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and the 3D Mario games (Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.)
Ahhhhh um sheesh only 5...let me try my best

1. Pokemon (all of them, leave me alone)
2. Skyrim
3. Mass Effect 2
4. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
5. Oblivion

Honorable mentions go to Undertale, Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and the 3D Mario games (Super Mario 64, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario Galaxy, etc.)
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
in no particular order:
  • The World Ends With You
  • Pokemon SoulSilver (though i like them all)
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Starfox 64
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Honorable mentions go to:

All of the Ace Attorney and Professor Layton games, Paper Mario (n64), Super Paper Mario, Metroid: Zero Mission, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f2nd, the Genesis Sonic games, most of the Zelda series, in particular Minish Cap, the N64 titles and Twilight Princess, Mario Kart 8/DS/Double Dash!! , Kirby's Dreamland, ACNL, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
in no particular order:
  • The World Ends With You
  • Pokemon SoulSilver (though i like them all)
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Starfox 64
  • Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Honorable mentions go to:

All of the Ace Attorney and Professor Layton games, Paper Mario (n64), Super Paper Mario, Metroid: Zero Mission, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f2nd, the Genesis Sonic games, most of the Zelda series, in particular Minish Cap, the N64 titles and Twilight Princess, Mario Kart 8/DS/Double Dash!! , Kirby's Dreamland, ACNL, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
1.S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series
2.World of Tanks
3.Fallout Series
4.Mass Effect 1-3
5.IL-2 Sturrmovik 1946
1.S.T.A.L.K.E.R Series
2.World of Tanks
3.Fallout Series
4.Mass Effect 1-3
5.IL-2 Sturrmovik 1946
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. ~ Samuel Adams