Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Anyone play League of Legends?
[url=http://na.leagueoflegends.com/]League of Legends homepage[/url] for anyone who doesn't know what it is + is curious. [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/77/League_of_Legends_logo.png[/img] Does anyone play League of Legends? I was in a LoL chat/fanclub type thread on another site, but I'm planning on quitting that site. SO I got curious and looked through this forum. I don't think I saw one? Please ping me if you reply c: [size=1]*nervous laugh* first time posting my own thread on this part of forums >.>[/size] Eh hem. Here's a little about me: I've started League of Legends in late spring/early summer of 2012, I believe. All I remember is when I started, it was the Jayce login screen. Anyway, my brother introduced me to the game, and he helped me start out, recommending ranged champions with skillshots, since they were generally harder to control (is that even true?). Starting with Sivir, I began learning the game slowly. When I got to mid-August of 2012, I realized that my 'main' champion would be [u]Lulu, the Fae Sorceress[/u]. I dunno why, I probably thought she was too adorable or something in the beginning. Starting in Beginner Bots (AI vs. Co-Op beginner mode), I learned her skills, and played her top/mid before that became popular. Finally, I realized I couldn't CS as well as I should be if going top/mid, and went down to bot and began to support, learning (about four months into playing Lulu) that she WAS a support champ (oops). And so, I've stuck with her ever since, and have since learned [i]Janna, Zyra, Soraka, Sona, and Nami[/i] for support, [i]Ziggs, Lux, Annie, and Veigar[/i] for mid, [i]Maokai, Teemo, Gnar, and Rumble[/i] for top, and [i]Maokai, Fiddlesticks, Sejuani, and Volibear[/i] for jungle. I have yet to feel comfortable while in the ADC position, so I don't even bother with it ;p As I was living in the United States at the time (with my family), I started my game experience in the NA server, and as I was on the East Coast, my ping was around 78 - 120 range on average days. Now, my family and I have moved back to my home country of South Korea, I have a new account on the KR server, along with my brother. And as with the NA server, I'm proud to say that I still main support Lulu <3 [b][u]TL; DR:[/u][/b] I started in late spring/early summer of 2012, and in August of 2012, I started Lulu, and stuck with her since. I used to play on NA, but have since moved to KR to compensate for moving from the US back to Korea, but still main support Lulu. [size=1]We need a fanclub I swear uvu[/size]
League of Legends homepage for anyone who doesn't know what it is + is curious.

League_of_Legends_logo.png

Does anyone play League of Legends? I was in a LoL chat/fanclub type thread on another site, but I'm planning on quitting that site. SO I got curious and looked through this forum. I don't think I saw one?

Please ping me if you reply c:

*nervous laugh* first time posting my own thread on this part of forums >.>

Eh hem. Here's a little about me:

I've started League of Legends in late spring/early summer of 2012, I believe. All I remember is when I started, it was the Jayce login screen. Anyway, my brother introduced me to the game, and he helped me start out, recommending ranged champions with skillshots, since they were generally harder to control (is that even true?). Starting with Sivir, I began learning the game slowly. When I got to mid-August of 2012, I realized that my 'main' champion would be Lulu, the Fae Sorceress. I dunno why, I probably thought she was too adorable or something in the beginning. Starting in Beginner Bots (AI vs. Co-Op beginner mode), I learned her skills, and played her top/mid before that became popular.

Finally, I realized I couldn't CS as well as I should be if going top/mid, and went down to bot and began to support, learning (about four months into playing Lulu) that she WAS a support champ (oops). And so, I've stuck with her ever since, and have since learned Janna, Zyra, Soraka, Sona, and Nami for support, Ziggs, Lux, Annie, and Veigar for mid, Maokai, Teemo, Gnar, and Rumble for top, and Maokai, Fiddlesticks, Sejuani, and Volibear for jungle. I have yet to feel comfortable while in the ADC position, so I don't even bother with it ;p

As I was living in the United States at the time (with my family), I started my game experience in the NA server, and as I was on the East Coast, my ping was around 78 - 120 range on average days. Now, my family and I have moved back to my home country of South Korea, I have a new account on the KR server, along with my brother. And as with the NA server, I'm proud to say that I still main support Lulu <3

TL; DR: I started in late spring/early summer of 2012, and in August of 2012, I started Lulu, and stuck with her since. I used to play on NA, but have since moved to KR to compensate for moving from the US back to Korea, but still main support Lulu.

We need a fanclub I swear uvu
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@HowlingGale We do have a fanclub! It's here somewhere...

well, it's hidden somewhere in this sub-forum ^^ Unfortunately, I can't play with you, as i am on the NA server, but i'm sure there are some peeps on FR who can play :3
@HowlingGale We do have a fanclub! It's here somewhere...

well, it's hidden somewhere in this sub-forum ^^ Unfortunately, I can't play with you, as i am on the NA server, but i'm sure there are some peeps on FR who can play :3
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@PrincessRibbons

I'll look through this forum then xD thank you for the information ^-^

And yeah, can't download NA and KR on the same comp at the same time x.x or I'd play with y'all on my NA account :'c
@PrincessRibbons

I'll look through this forum then xD thank you for the information ^-^

And yeah, can't download NA and KR on the same comp at the same time x.x or I'd play with y'all on my NA account :'c
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her