Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon Sun & Moon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164
@Chronosplit Maybe it's not so much as a riff than just another cat to be added to the pokemon world. Like, take Gen 4's Glameow vs Gen 5's Purrloin. Even before them is Gen3's Skitty. [img]https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12561416_f520.jpg[/img] [img]https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12561418_f520.jpg[/img] [img]https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/12561419_f520.jpg[/img] All perfectly fine housecats on their own but just a different variation and set type.
@Chronosplit
Maybe it's not so much as a riff than just another cat to be added to the pokemon world.
Like, take Gen 4's Glameow vs Gen 5's Purrloin. Even before them is Gen3's Skitty.
12561416_f520.jpg
12561418_f520.jpg
12561419_f520.jpg

All perfectly fine housecats on their own but just a different variation and set type.
15140562.png15140563.png14828121.png12797386.png15191311.png
LION LION LION!!!!!
LION LION LION!!!!!
I really love both of them, but I prefer the sun lion. Something about its design just makes me think of It as a king of some sort
I really love both of them, but I prefer the sun lion. Something about its design just makes me think of It as a king of some sort
tumblr_p9pv9yjwhn1w8xkufo10_250.png
I love both, but the moon one wins my heart over. It's a little odd looking~
I love both, but the moon one wins my heart over. It's a little odd looking~
I definitely prefer lunaala. I love bats, the moon, and skeletal designs, so I think it's wonderful.

I feel conflicted about solgaleo. Sometimes I really dislike it, and other times I think it's neat.
I definitely prefer lunaala. I love bats, the moon, and skeletal designs, so I think it's wonderful.

I feel conflicted about solgaleo. Sometimes I really dislike it, and other times I think it's neat.
I thought for sure that I would be on Team Moon (with me lovin' the stars and those sorts of things) but now I'm for Sun 100%.

Even though I love bats, Lunaala's face doesn't sit right with me. In my opinion, it also looks very insect-like, which I don't find very appealing.

I'm also a sucker for cats, and the stary mane of the lion hit it home for me. I love that Solgaleo is white, so he looks very angelic and pretty.

I thought for sure that I would be on Team Moon (with me lovin' the stars and those sorts of things) but now I'm for Sun 100%.

Even though I love bats, Lunaala's face doesn't sit right with me. In my opinion, it also looks very insect-like, which I don't find very appealing.

I'm also a sucker for cats, and the stary mane of the lion hit it home for me. I love that Solgaleo is white, so he looks very angelic and pretty.

hardest game choice i've had to make since gen 5... or should i say ever, because i started when B/W came out. probably going sun though, might change my mind. i like all of the lions, i'm in love with luxray already and pyroar is one of the better gen 6 pokemon in my opinion
hardest game choice i've had to make since gen 5... or should i say ever, because i started when B/W came out. probably going sun though, might change my mind. i like all of the lions, i'm in love with luxray already and pyroar is one of the better gen 6 pokemon in my opinion
unknown.png
Definitely going to catch Lunaala! There are very few bat-like Pokemon (The only ones being Noibat, Noivern, and those odd-looking Gen 5 bat Pokemon whose names I can't remember), plus I LOVE Lunaala's design!
Definitely going to catch Lunaala! There are very few bat-like Pokemon (The only ones being Noibat, Noivern, and those odd-looking Gen 5 bat Pokemon whose names I can't remember), plus I LOVE Lunaala's design!
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
I'm not the biggest fan of Lunaala, but it's alright.

Solgaleo on the other hand is super cool! Reminds me of a big, angry flower!
I'm not the biggest fan of Lunaala, but it's alright.

Solgaleo on the other hand is super cool! Reminds me of a big, angry flower!
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
Lunaala is wonderful and I love it. A skeletal moon bat? Yes please I want ten. Is it in anyway associated with Darkrai and Cresselia because that would make it even better.

...I guess Solgaleo's okay? I don't have much of an opinion on that one yet. It kinda looks like a lion version of Arceus.
Lunaala is wonderful and I love it. A skeletal moon bat? Yes please I want ten. Is it in anyway associated with Darkrai and Cresselia because that would make it even better.

...I guess Solgaleo's okay? I don't have much of an opinion on that one yet. It kinda looks like a lion version of Arceus.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 163 164