Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | 616! (Who gets this reference?)
1 2
Yes finally, post #616! I'm almost unwilling to post anything else because then it won't be 616 anymore. Kudos to anyone who gets this reference (or feel free to guess)! Next stop, 1610!
Yes finally, post #616! I'm almost unwilling to post anything else because then it won't be 616 anymore. Kudos to anyone who gets this reference (or feel free to guess)! Next stop, 1610!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
FFslw_zpsvicedkaw.gifWMCEgD8.pngzvqX3p7.png
Yes, the REAL devil's number, right? :o
Yes, the REAL devil's number, right? :o
anastasia_r_by_sheepshape-dcfd02j.gif
@Selki

??? Not sure what you mean by that. It's related to a fandom that I'm in. I have yet to meet someone who's in the same fandom.

(I mean it's not a small fandom, it's just...less popular among the people that I know I guess? It's hard to explain.)
@Selki

??? Not sure what you mean by that. It's related to a fandom that I'm in. I have yet to meet someone who's in the same fandom.

(I mean it's not a small fandom, it's just...less popular among the people that I know I guess? It's hard to explain.)
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
Might I venture a guess...

Earth-616, aka; the Marvel comics universe. Not the movies, not Ultimate, the original comics, yes?
@MidNightTiger
Might I venture a guess...

Earth-616, aka; the Marvel comics universe. Not the movies, not Ultimate, the original comics, yes?
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita

Yup!
@Madarakita

Yup!
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger I thought the same thing as Selki at first, but yeah, I get the reference. [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jtciw0GDpBA/Vy2DtrzxmbI/AAAAAAAACmw/i0xCBeVpAj8vqMAqWBas5UiHPzhmik9jACK8B/s512/2016-05-06.png[/img]
@MidNightTiger I thought the same thing as Selki at first, but yeah, I get the reference.

2016-05-06.png
wNHGSth.pngyfR9mSB.png
@Skystep6

Ah I see. I hadn't heard of that one, so I was a little confused.
@Skystep6

Ah I see. I hadn't heard of that one, so I was a little confused.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
yes i do! : D
and 1610 is the Ultimate Universe if i remember correctly?
yes i do! : D
and 1610 is the Ultimate Universe if i remember correctly?
nN9WzJH.png
@Loup

Aha this is so late, but yeah 1610 is Ults. That will take like forever and a day though.
@Loup

Aha this is so late, but yeah 1610 is Ults. That will take like forever and a day though.
UjEFLSg.png

UElvCc9.png
YLC7rBk.png
jaWTfJp.png
@MidNightTiger
Not as long as it will take to get to 3490! Ha, or 199999
@MidNightTiger
Not as long as it will take to get to 3490! Ha, or 199999
41.png 103.png She/Her pronouns, please. 65.png 32.png
1 2