Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i'm always late to video game fandoms
1 2
I played DAII last year, and still didn't get the other games, haha. Inquisiton is too expensive in my country D:

I noticed that I never start with the first game in the series. Never. The only exception was Assassin's Creed because a friend gave me a collection with the 3 first ones. Sometimes I just don't bother because the series are too long, no monies, hard to find, or I don't have the console, but if I really like it I usually try to start from the beggining.

But I don't care, I will join the defunct fandoms with my poor knowledge and make all the survivors angry at my noobness :D
I played DAII last year, and still didn't get the other games, haha. Inquisiton is too expensive in my country D:

I noticed that I never start with the first game in the series. Never. The only exception was Assassin's Creed because a friend gave me a collection with the 3 first ones. Sometimes I just don't bother because the series are too long, no monies, hard to find, or I don't have the console, but if I really like it I usually try to start from the beggining.

But I don't care, I will join the defunct fandoms with my poor knowledge and make all the survivors angry at my noobness :D
2947.png Hiro
| Brazil | FR +4
Sornieth's #2 Seeker Orb connoisseur & collector
-> please ping me!
4e8c4d35dbfc48545837857d8907144346ebb180.gif
f261d312d3350311525c3447854e87c7d0c3b5ec.gif
1 2