Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | closed
1 2
Quick very short Questionnaire thingy for uni really serious.

Do you collect anything?

When did you start collecting the thing?

Why do you collect the thing?
Quick very short Questionnaire thingy for uni really serious.

Do you collect anything?

lMeGi.gifbC2uS.gif ZPvyL.gifCrCy4.gif
@Felixzan

Do you collect anything?
Well, I love collecting books and hair accessories....

Whelp, I have always had an obsession with reading weird books and then constantly rereading them. And hair accessories, I just all of a sudden had a ton, and they just kept multiplying so...

I guess I just collect cool books because it's something to do. When I'm bored I can look through my books and fine something to read and enjoy it. Hair accessories; i just don't even know.

I hoped this helped! It was kinda fun. ^-^
@Felixzan

Do you collect anything?
Well, I love collecting books and hair accessories....

Whelp, I have always had an obsession with reading weird books and then constantly rereading them. And hair accessories, I just all of a sudden had a ton, and they just kept multiplying so...

I guess I just collect cool books because it's something to do. When I'm bored I can look through my books and fine something to read and enjoy it. Hair accessories; i just don't even know.

I hoped this helped! It was kinda fun. ^-^
isjE8eL.gifD91RBvR.pngI Don't Know What I'm DoingOY3P2op.pngisjE8eL.gif
@CherryTree

Thank you very helpful :3
@CherryTree

Thank you very helpful :3
lMeGi.gifbC2uS.gif ZPvyL.gifCrCy4.gif
Do you collect anything?
I do! Plushies, gaming merchandise, and retro video games + consoles.

Pretty much from the get-go (age 4-5), maybe?

I'm really fond of all of these things. Old video games because they pretty much defined my childhood, and plushies because having them sort of provides a sense of security. Also in the case of the video games, for completion sake; I like trying to finish my collection of each series.
Do you collect anything?
I do! Plushies, gaming merchandise, and retro video games + consoles.

Pretty much from the get-go (age 4-5), maybe?

I'm really fond of all of these things. Old video games because they pretty much defined my childhood, and plushies because having them sort of provides a sense of security. Also in the case of the video games, for completion sake; I like trying to finish my collection of each series.
r5CjlMV.gif
+ 0 FR Time
I collect rocks and bottles

I started collecting them a few years ago

I collect them because they make me feel really satisfied for some reason. I like to put the rocks in the jars, it makes me feel good to watch them fill up, idk why.
I collect rocks and bottles

I started collecting them a few years ago

I collect them because they make me feel really satisfied for some reason. I like to put the rocks in the jars, it makes me feel good to watch them fill up, idk why.

iATzB2Z.png
I collect knives.

I don't remember when I started, probably like 5 years ago

I collect em because there are a lot of different kinds and they're really useful to have on hand. It's also pretty simple to get an unfinished knife and customize the handle or side paneling, and you can get some pretty cool looking materials.

Now that I have the space to, I've also started to accumulate vinyl records. It's a pretty cool way to have physical media (bc let's be real CDs are an eyesore) that also sounds really good with the right setup.

Also, succulent plants because they are really cute.

I collect knives.

I don't remember when I started, probably like 5 years ago

I collect em because there are a lot of different kinds and they're really useful to have on hand. It's also pretty simple to get an unfinished knife and customize the handle or side paneling, and you can get some pretty cool looking materials.

Now that I have the space to, I've also started to accumulate vinyl records. It's a pretty cool way to have physical media (bc let's be real CDs are an eyesore) that also sounds really good with the right setup.

Also, succulent plants because they are really cute.

Do you collect anything?
Books and plushies.

Plushies from when I first came home...
Books when I could read.

Plushies are just a part of me. I have always had them with me, and always loved them...
Books I will blame on my parents love of reading, and they got me into it.
Do you collect anything?
Books and plushies.

Plushies from when I first came home...
Books when I could read.

Plushies are just a part of me. I have always had them with me, and always loved them...
Books I will blame on my parents love of reading, and they got me into it.
@Felixzan
Okay this might sound a little gross to some people (no clue why) or a little weird, but:

Do you collect anything?
For some time I collected the wrappers of period pads. No, not the actual pad itself, but the pretty plastic wrapper that contained it. Some brands print really nice patterns.

I started collecting late 2014, I think. And I stopped late 2015.

I collected the wrappers because they looked pretty and I thought that maybe I could reuse them for something else rather than throwing them in the bin. I have a shoebox full of 'em.
@Felixzan
Okay this might sound a little gross to some people (no clue why) or a little weird, but:

Do you collect anything?
For some time I collected the wrappers of period pads. No, not the actual pad itself, but the pretty plastic wrapper that contained it. Some brands print really nice patterns.

I started collecting late 2014, I think. And I stopped late 2015.

I collected the wrappers because they looked pretty and I thought that maybe I could reuse them for something else rather than throwing them in the bin. I have a shoebox full of 'em.
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
yes - figurines, and comic tpbs.

figurines started like a year and a half ago when I finally caved and bought a batwoman figure. I'd always wanted to collect them but a lot of em are either really expensive or unnecessarily sexualised so I'd feel weird displaying it. Comics i was really into when green lantern TAS was airing, so 2011 ish?

honestly I just like having them. Most of the comics i bought I've already read, and I'm way more likely to read them on the computer since I don't have to worry about finding good lighting. Figurines are for decoration I guess.
yes - figurines, and comic tpbs.

figurines started like a year and a half ago when I finally caved and bought a batwoman figure. I'd always wanted to collect them but a lot of em are either really expensive or unnecessarily sexualised so I'd feel weird displaying it. Comics i was really into when green lantern TAS was airing, so 2011 ish?

honestly I just like having them. Most of the comics i bought I've already read, and I'm way more likely to read them on the computer since I don't have to worry about finding good lighting. Figurines are for decoration I guess.
Do you collect anything?

I collect music, memories, stories, and characters.

I believe I have always collected them. It is just natural!

I collect music to help motivate and energize myself, characters for companionship, and stories for ideas. All three also help in the collection of memories.
Do you collect anything?

I collect music, memories, stories, and characters.

I believe I have always collected them. It is just natural!

I collect music to help motivate and energize myself, characters for companionship, and stories for ideas. All three also help in the collection of memories.
1 2