Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Team Patchwork Silks (Mistral break)
1 2
This is to organize our donations to lair expansions among our skype chat members. I won't do all the coding now, more like so I can remember in the morning, here we go. If I missed anyone you all better tell me.

Basic concept: everyone needs lair space. We're a team, so we work together to accomplish this. Every week on Friday/Saturday 10kt will be sent to one member of the team, excluding festivals. We cycle through, so there is no favoritism. As a note: for most of us this will not cover the whole expansion. It's up to you to get the remainder, this is just a boost to help you along. Once we get the dates and such sorted out this will be a thing. I'll post upcoming things here, or ideas about selling to earn treasure. This is all in good fun, so if you don't want to be a part I'll take you off the pinglist.

@DreamyDreamer
@AsreelDreemurr
@Simplicities
@Cerulus
@Duveteux
@Shyrensong
@Solarian
@grimgoats
@Hallothen
@KaminaBro
This is to organize our donations to lair expansions among our skype chat members. I won't do all the coding now, more like so I can remember in the morning, here we go. If I missed anyone you all better tell me.

Basic concept: everyone needs lair space. We're a team, so we work together to accomplish this. Every week on Friday/Saturday 10kt will be sent to one member of the team, excluding festivals. We cycle through, so there is no favoritism. As a note: for most of us this will not cover the whole expansion. It's up to you to get the remainder, this is just a boost to help you along. Once we get the dates and such sorted out this will be a thing. I'll post upcoming things here, or ideas about selling to earn treasure. This is all in good fun, so if you don't want to be a part I'll take you off the pinglist.

@DreamyDreamer
@AsreelDreemurr
@Simplicities
@Cerulus
@Duveteux
@Shyrensong
@Solarian
@grimgoats
@Hallothen
@KaminaBro

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
Lair Expansions

It has been decided that on weeks where we have a festival, there will be no donation to the lair expansion fund. As such, the list will simply pause for a week then continue as if nothing happened. On Friday evening 10kt should be sent by everyone in this group to the weekly sponsor. You can give more, but it is not recommended since you probably will not get the same amount back come your turn.

This week's sponsor is: @Simplicities
Next week: Dom

Order we will follow:

@Simplicities
@Cerulus
@DreamyDreamer
@AsreelDreemurr
@Duveteux
@KaminaBro
@Shyrensong
@Solarian
@grimgoats
@Hallothen
Lair Expansions

It has been decided that on weeks where we have a festival, there will be no donation to the lair expansion fund. As such, the list will simply pause for a week then continue as if nothing happened. On Friday evening 10kt should be sent by everyone in this group to the weekly sponsor. You can give more, but it is not recommended since you probably will not get the same amount back come your turn.

This week's sponsor is: @Simplicities
Next week: Dom

Order we will follow:

@Simplicities
@Cerulus
@DreamyDreamer
@AsreelDreemurr
@Duveteux
@KaminaBro
@Shyrensong
@Solarian
@grimgoats
@Hallothen

Mace
Are we doing anything else here? Maybe organizing food distribution?

Hunting- Solarian
Fishing- Simplicities
Planting-
Insecting- Duveteux

Fodder leveling- Solarian

Alchemy- AsreelDreemurr

Swipp Trades-

Marketplace Snipers- Solarian

Are we doing anything else here? Maybe organizing food distribution?

Hunting- Solarian
Fishing- Simplicities
Planting-
Insecting- Duveteux

Fodder leveling- Solarian

Alchemy- AsreelDreemurr

Swipp Trades-

Marketplace Snipers- Solarian

Mace
Accomplishment help.

If we work together we can probably get a lot of achievements. Like the chess set, certain breeding things.

Also coli help! Some of use are newer and don't know what to do.
Trainers- Solarian

Dream dragons- everyone has them. If you see one you know some of us want, buy it for them if they aren't online right then. Trust me, dream dragons are worth so much to people.
Accomplishment help.

If we work together we can probably get a lot of achievements. Like the chess set, certain breeding things.

Also coli help! Some of use are newer and don't know what to do.
Trainers- Solarian

Dream dragons- everyone has them. If you see one you know some of us want, buy it for them if they aren't online right then. Trust me, dream dragons are worth so much to people.

Mace
Hunting
Hunting

Mace
reserved for fishing
reserved for fishing
aFNek6P.gifguYenco.png2sMsulH.gificon.gif028_zpsd9qi2ils.pngJTiZChz.png
Oh! I didn't know you made something like this :D
Oh! I didn't know you made something like this :D
Bozidar_Signature.png
Oh hello there ! I tend to get mixed up VERY quickly (I'm both forgetful and diagnosed with trouble organising myself), may I request someone to remind me everytime something is due ? Thank you again !
Oh hello there ! I tend to get mixed up VERY quickly (I'm both forgetful and diagnosed with trouble organising myself), may I request someone to remind me everytime something is due ? Thank you again !
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
I'm fairly high in my digging skill, so I could keep getting that up and be the group's digger as well.
@solarian
I'm fairly high in my digging skill, so I could keep getting that up and be the group's digger as well.
@solarian
Bozidar_Signature.png
@AsreelDreemurr
Not sure we will need a digger, actually. Considering the items people would want from digging and scavenging are typically chests, eggs, and other rare items. So maybe we will just do that individually.
@AsreelDreemurr
Not sure we will need a digger, actually. Considering the items people would want from digging and scavenging are typically chests, eggs, and other rare items. So maybe we will just do that individually.

Mace
1 2