Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What
1 2 3 4
@Shadria it's inception with an L! And yeah, I'll probably change passwords and hope for the best.
@Shadria it's inception with an L! And yeah, I'll probably change passwords and hope for the best.
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@lnception Oh sorry! >w<
and the changing passwords was something directed at @SomedaySilver, seeing how his name changed suddenly and in such a strange way.
your issue seems to be a bug with the two websites FR is currently on (www. and www1.), and should be alerted to admins in the bug forum.
@lnception Oh sorry! >w<
and the changing passwords was something directed at @SomedaySilver, seeing how his name changed suddenly and in such a strange way.
your issue seems to be a bug with the two websites FR is currently on (www. and www1.), and should be alerted to admins in the bug forum.
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
IF you user search for sohighhaysilver, it says there's one result, but it doesn't actually list anyone.
IF you user search for sohighhaysilver, it says there's one result, but it doesn't actually list anyone.
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
1 2 3 4