Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Inside jokes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
-Mikasa
-"That one ship."

The first one is a joke nickname for me. That one is easier to understand. People who started the joke would talk about the character and then all would look at me.

That one ship.... Hm .... It started at a sleepover. My friend referenced this really weird incest ship in our fandom.(((WhYY))) then my friend threatened to chant(and everyone)it to me if I don't get my hair styled and curled. Everyone else was wondering what horrific things I've heard. Blah blah stuff happened. Next we played mafia. I got killed and the narrator joked about it saying that I got killed by the name of the ship.
-Mikasa
-"That one ship."

The first one is a joke nickname for me. That one is easier to understand. People who started the joke would talk about the character and then all would look at me.

That one ship.... Hm .... It started at a sleepover. My friend referenced this really weird incest ship in our fandom.(((WhYY))) then my friend threatened to chant(and everyone)it to me if I don't get my hair styled and curled. Everyone else was wondering what horrific things I've heard. Blah blah stuff happened. Next we played mafia. I got killed and the narrator joked about it saying that I got killed by the name of the ship.
JVh11Ww.png
-nepidot
-nem fell off the bed again
-fridge
-"Nem stop chucking my baby at the sticks"
-speed is key
-[dog barking frantically while Death by Glamour plays]
-grovyle x celebi
-"jOHN HAS THE JUJU AGAIN"

There's lots of other stuff but I'm forgetful sorry
-nepidot
-nem fell off the bed again
-fridge
-"Nem stop chucking my baby at the sticks"
-speed is key
-[dog barking frantically while Death by Glamour plays]
-grovyle x celebi
-"jOHN HAS THE JUJU AGAIN"

There's lots of other stuff but I'm forgetful sorry
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
We decided the best comeback is "your nose".

Your ugly!
Your nose.

What's up?
Your nose.

We decided the best comeback is "your nose".

Your ugly!
Your nose.

What's up?
Your nose.

no
*"____ GET YOUR *** HERE NOW"
*Tactical comas
*SPECIAL EYES!
*Leg
*"____ GET YOUR *** HERE NOW"
*Tactical comas
*SPECIAL EYES!
*Leg
frsig_by_shadria_anarchy-dc719i3.png
"i only swim fre"
"i only swim fre"
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
Jesus hell shut the Christ up
Leguuuummmeessss....LAVE
ud (praise them)
back. don't touch it.
Nutella?
Mc crip's the life of the party
Jesus hell shut the Christ up
Leguuuummmeessss....LAVE
ud (praise them)
back. don't touch it.
Nutella?
Mc crip's the life of the party
RD7mnb3.jpg
Oh geez, 90% of ours sound (and are) pretty perverted/inappropriate so I'll do the ones that aren't going to get me in trouble:

I HAVE AN IDEAAAA
*high pitched voice* Satan?
MOONMOON NYPD
The Pool table incident
LEON HEEELLPP (repeated like 10 times quickly)
Oh geez, 90% of ours sound (and are) pretty perverted/inappropriate so I'll do the ones that aren't going to get me in trouble:

I HAVE AN IDEAAAA
*high pitched voice* Satan?
MOONMOON NYPD
The Pool table incident
LEON HEEELLPP (repeated like 10 times quickly)
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
Variations on referencing people, then referring to me separately as if I'm not a person. For example, after throwing a friend a surprise birthday party she said "You are the best people I know! And Brandon, you are the best whatever the heck you are I know!". Even the kids do it, such as when a friend's son wanted to bring a puppy into the house while we were moving furniture and his mom said "No, only humans can go in the house today" and so he replied "Then where will Brandon go?".
Variations on referencing people, then referring to me separately as if I'm not a person. For example, after throwing a friend a surprise birthday party she said "You are the best people I know! And Brandon, you are the best whatever the heck you are I know!". Even the kids do it, such as when a friend's son wanted to bring a puppy into the house while we were moving furniture and his mom said "No, only humans can go in the house today" and so he replied "Then where will Brandon go?".
Formerly known as Brenning.
  • Jeesuksen Kristuksen p*rkele! (Jesus f*****g Christ!)
  • Saksanpähkinä!(Wallnut!)
  • Over the love of Deer Lord.
  • No lollygagging.
  • And remember, respect is everything.

I now the point was to write inside jokes with friends but I have no more friends but one. My only good friend doesn't talk to me much, or we haven't met for 3 years irl. Most of these are inside jokes with my mother and brother. :'D
  • Jeesuksen Kristuksen p*rkele! (Jesus f*****g Christ!)
  • Saksanpähkinä!(Wallnut!)
  • Over the love of Deer Lord.
  • No lollygagging.
  • And remember, respect is everything.

I now the point was to write inside jokes with friends but I have no more friends but one. My only good friend doesn't talk to me much, or we haven't met for 3 years irl. Most of these are inside jokes with my mother and brother. :'D
zp1xBoR.png
Sorry for the delay, the doctor needed his chainsaw belt replaced. Did you know his kids are tennis players? Oh, I can't help you put the tree on the car, I only have one leg.
Sorry for the delay, the doctor needed his chainsaw belt replaced. Did you know his kids are tennis players? Oh, I can't help you put the tree on the car, I only have one leg.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21