Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | i'm crying about captain america again
1 2
oh noooooo new tv spot help me!!!

come cry with me friends

oh noooooo new tv spot help me!!!

come cry with me friends

znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
#TeamStucky
#TeamStucky
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
I wonder if they're going to kill him off. Apparently his contract is up after Civil War.
I wonder if they're going to kill him off. Apparently his contract is up after Civil War.
This film is gonna kill meeeee guys.

Seriously. The Stucky will be too strong and the plot and just aaaaaaaaaah
This film is gonna kill meeeee guys.

Seriously. The Stucky will be too strong and the plot and just aaaaaaaaaah
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@ArchieHicox @DetectiveMetta ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes suffer with me friends i have fallen back down the shipping rabbit hole

@Skub Apparently not?? He's still got IW on his contract (if you mean Evans). I have to wonder if he'll die anyway tho, and be brought back with the Time gem for IW (which we still don't have iirc?).
@ArchieHicox @DetectiveMetta ahhhhhhhhhhhh yes suffer with me friends i have fallen back down the shipping rabbit hole

@Skub Apparently not?? He's still got IW on his contract (if you mean Evans). I have to wonder if he'll die anyway tho, and be brought back with the Time gem for IW (which we still don't have iirc?).
@Khelidon I hope he didn't mean Bucky. Sebastian Stan rocks as him ;~;
I have seen some spoilers - Well, shots from set but kinda spoilers I don't know - About the word "Sputnik".

If they've put that thing from the comics into the movie....... Nyaaaaaaaaaa DX
@Khelidon I hope he didn't mean Bucky. Sebastian Stan rocks as him ;~;
I have seen some spoilers - Well, shots from set but kinda spoilers I don't know - About the word "Sputnik".

If they've put that thing from the comics into the movie....... Nyaaaaaaaaaa DX
xiLgRVl.png

KIx2w0e.png[/center]
@Khelidon @DetectiveMetta
They should make Stucky canon cuz it's so obvious. Yush.
@Khelidon @DetectiveMetta
They should make Stucky canon cuz it's so obvious. Yush.
"Solas, have I ever wanted to hear one of your endless explanations? Ever."
@DetectiveMetta sebstan is signed on for like...at least 6 films iirc!! so we're safe there, ahaha. ah yeah, whew, it looks like 'sputnik' (worst trigger phrase ever, even the manchurian candidate had a CARD lmao) might indeed have a role to play here...

(i mean: do we really think he'd walk up to stark and shoot him point blank IN THE FACE of his own free will?? unless something happened to steve...)
@DetectiveMetta sebstan is signed on for like...at least 6 films iirc!! so we're safe there, ahaha. ah yeah, whew, it looks like 'sputnik' (worst trigger phrase ever, even the manchurian candidate had a CARD lmao) might indeed have a role to play here...

(i mean: do we really think he'd walk up to stark and shoot him point blank IN THE FACE of his own free will?? unless something happened to steve...)
@ArchieHicox i'm firmly in the buckynat camp, i think most cap fans here know that lmao, but oh no i think i lowkey ship steve/bucky again after this. the shot with bucky LITERALLY HAVING STEVE'S BACK oh nooooo they are so good and pure
@ArchieHicox i'm firmly in the buckynat camp, i think most cap fans here know that lmao, but oh no i think i lowkey ship steve/bucky again after this. the shot with bucky LITERALLY HAVING STEVE'S BACK oh nooooo they are so good and pure
[quote name="Khelidon" date=2016-02-07 15:30:07] (i mean: do we really think he'd walk up to stark and shoot him point blank IN THE FACE of his own free will?? unless something happened to steve...) [/quote] Anyone remember what happened in the Civil War storyline of the comics?
Khelidon wrote on 2016-02-07:
Anyone remember what happened in the Civil War storyline of the comics?
1 2