Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | In other news...
The fire department was on my campus, behind my townhouse complex, where a car was on fire from the inside.

People saw a hooded figure running away from the car...so that's lovely. Either they saw it and ran, or they caused it and ran
The fire department was on my campus, behind my townhouse complex, where a car was on fire from the inside.

People saw a hooded figure running away from the car...so that's lovely. Either they saw it and ran, or they caused it and ran
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
Woah, thats crazy. Thankfully no one was hurt?
Woah, thats crazy. Thankfully no one was hurt?
y3NW8md.gif
@missbashfulface

Yeah, it was just bizarre and a little unnerving :s
@missbashfulface

Yeah, it was just bizarre and a little unnerving :s
tVRq6jk.pngg0hFCu8.pnghmeUSax.png4c85ct1.png
it's certainly more interesting than a murder on campus.
it's certainly more interesting than a murder on campus.
:)
Well, that must've been prety unnerving.

Last year, my school got put on modifyed lockdown since two bank robbery suspects were getting close to my school. School ended 8th period that day. Both of the suspects were arrested, which is a good thing.
Well, that must've been prety unnerving.

Last year, my school got put on modifyed lockdown since two bank robbery suspects were getting close to my school. School ended 8th period that day. Both of the suspects were arrested, which is a good thing.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
To be fair if I was a mysterious hooded figure anywhere near a crime I'd run too before the cops shot me.
To be fair if I was a mysterious hooded figure anywhere near a crime I'd run too before the cops shot me.
That's bizarre. Wonder what's up?

@Skub

True. I probably would too, just to be safe.
That's bizarre. Wonder what's up?

@Skub

True. I probably would too, just to be safe.
og0rGtI.jpg