Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any other Splatoon players here?
1 2 3 4 5 6
@asteri
there's something pretty satisfying about popping out of nowhere and 1-hitting people (especially rollers oh boy). >:3c i find some long range like you to be plenty frustrating though lmao.
it's pretty cool to be good at uncommon weapons or weapons with a big learning curve. if you beat someone with a splattershot jr, then it's all bubbler's fault, but with a sniper/blaster/splatling/etc. then they have no defense >:0
yeah, christmas rush has a lot of lower-level players right now... in most matches it's a 4/4 split between 30+s and 5-20s. i feel like it's probably making me soft pff
@asteri
there's something pretty satisfying about popping out of nowhere and 1-hitting people (especially rollers oh boy). >:3c i find some long range like you to be plenty frustrating though lmao.
it's pretty cool to be good at uncommon weapons or weapons with a big learning curve. if you beat someone with a splattershot jr, then it's all bubbler's fault, but with a sniper/blaster/splatling/etc. then they have no defense >:0
yeah, christmas rush has a lot of lower-level players right now... in most matches it's a 4/4 split between 30+s and 5-20s. i feel like it's probably making me soft pff
XF41cEI.png
null
gen one lair

info | skins
............... 74829039.png
@dweggon Ah yeah I know that feeling, the same goes for when I have a full charge and am waiting around the corner then jump out and splat an unsuspecting roller >:). Haha, I feel the same, precisely why I am a Splatling. So I could take long rangers out easier (CURSE YOU E-LITERS).
Yes and in my experience, not many people know how to take out Splatlings. Mini and Hydra are easier, with either short fire time or long charge time. But Heavy has the perfect balance, sacrificing range, and are definitely something people have trouble fighting.
Haha, those level 5-20's better feel lucky some people are going easy. I'm not playing since I usually go on Ranked.

I'd like to keep my measly A- right now thank you new players.
@dweggon Ah yeah I know that feeling, the same goes for when I have a full charge and am waiting around the corner then jump out and splat an unsuspecting roller >:). Haha, I feel the same, precisely why I am a Splatling. So I could take long rangers out easier (CURSE YOU E-LITERS).
Yes and in my experience, not many people know how to take out Splatlings. Mini and Hydra are easier, with either short fire time or long charge time. But Heavy has the perfect balance, sacrificing range, and are definitely something people have trouble fighting.
Haha, those level 5-20's better feel lucky some people are going easy. I'm not playing since I usually go on Ranked.

I'd like to keep my measly A- right now thank you new players.
I main the sploosh-o-matic and sloshers. They are my love.
I main the sploosh-o-matic and sloshers. They are my love.
LIo8D8G.gif
I main the Inkbrush Noveau, Tri-Slosher, and Aerospray RG. Fun weapons indeed, but people call the RG cheap, when in reality, it all comes down to skill.
I main the Inkbrush Noveau, Tri-Slosher, and Aerospray RG. Fun weapons indeed, but people call the RG cheap, when in reality, it all comes down to skill.
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
did someone say squidkid

i main rollers (flop between deco and normal) and i just got the amiibos and hooby am i not used to chargers

send help
did someone say squidkid

i main rollers (flop between deco and normal) and i just got the amiibos and hooby am i not used to chargers

send help
!!!!!!!! i am playing pretty much as we speak
i used to rock a roller, but as of lately i've taken a liking to the splattershot jr.
i really really love the new stage so far
!!!!!!!! i am playing pretty much as we speak
i used to rock a roller, but as of lately i've taken a liking to the splattershot jr.
i really really love the new stage so far
@Chugway

Chargers are interesting weapons. The only one that's somewhat decent for Turf War is the Bamboolzer. In Ranked, I main the Kelp Splatterscope. Chargers have a much better niche in Ranked.

@dweggon

I think the other upcoming stage is...Ancho-V Games? From what I've heard, it's an office stage.

As for the new stage, Piranha Pit, I must admit, the gimmicks are strong on this stage. Disruptors seem like the best sub-weapon for the stage.
@Chugway

Chargers are interesting weapons. The only one that's somewhat decent for Turf War is the Bamboolzer. In Ranked, I main the Kelp Splatterscope. Chargers have a much better niche in Ranked.

@dweggon

I think the other upcoming stage is...Ancho-V Games? From what I've heard, it's an office stage.

As for the new stage, Piranha Pit, I must admit, the gimmicks are strong on this stage. Disruptors seem like the best sub-weapon for the stage.
I can tell you all that being a Brush main isn't easy. Mainly because you have to deal with every single weapon in the game outranging you. Even weapons like the Sploosh-O-Matic and Luna Blaster are still dangerous when you're not ambushing the Inklings using them.

I have seen players using a Brush improperly. Just because a Brush is a Roller doesn't mean that you use the roll to ink turf...
I can tell you all that being a Brush main isn't easy. Mainly because you have to deal with every single weapon in the game outranging you. Even weapons like the Sploosh-O-Matic and Luna Blaster are still dangerous when you're not ambushing the Inklings using them.

I have seen players using a Brush improperly. Just because a Brush is a Roller doesn't mean that you use the roll to ink turf...
yoooo

for a while i mained the splash-o-matic (incredible weapon for unlocking gear since it racks up SO MANY points) but man, do i have a soft spot for gatling guns :P heavy splatling 4 life

i'd like to use inkbrushes more often, they're really fun and unique... but the super fast trigger-tapping hurts my hand after a few matches. sad face
yoooo

for a while i mained the splash-o-matic (incredible weapon for unlocking gear since it racks up SO MANY points) but man, do i have a soft spot for gatling guns :P heavy splatling 4 life

i'd like to use inkbrushes more often, they're really fun and unique... but the super fast trigger-tapping hurts my hand after a few matches. sad face
7zOPjcL.png
@Yoshilisk

I know that feeling very well, trust me. After mashing the living daylight out of my ZR button, my hand began to ache. ;_;

Thankfully, that doesn't happen anymore. My hand must've gotten used to it.
@Yoshilisk

I know that feeling very well, trust me. After mashing the living daylight out of my ZR button, my hand began to ache. ;_;

Thankfully, that doesn't happen anymore. My hand must've gotten used to it.
1 2 3 4 5 6