Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | okay so I'm kind of nervous ...
1 2
I would be more concerned about being gunned down in the U.S. than anywhere I can think of in Europe if that helps. At least you know typical civilians don't have assault rifles lying around.
I would be more concerned about being gunned down in the U.S. than anywhere I can think of in Europe if that helps. At least you know typical civilians don't have assault rifles lying around.
@msmm - good luck! i hope you enjoy your trip and seeing the movie! I wouldn't be too worried, the terrorist things are rare but are oversensationalized on the news. You two will have a wonderful times :) The scariest thing that will happen is someone will threaten to spoil the movie for you before ya saw it ;)
@msmm - good luck! i hope you enjoy your trip and seeing the movie! I wouldn't be too worried, the terrorist things are rare but are oversensationalized on the news. You two will have a wonderful times :) The scariest thing that will happen is someone will threaten to spoil the movie for you before ya saw it ;)
5c3f58d4-95e0-47be-8fd9-cabebd51b988_zpsatcjjjl1.jpg
1 2