Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Rodent Club *NEW TIDBITS PINGLIST*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Bubonic
Saaaame. All rats are cute, but I can't resist PEWs. He's a pretty big dude! I haven't weighed him but I probably should. He's thin right now. Once he fills out he's gonna be massive. He's gained a little weight over the past week but you can still feel his backbone a little, poor guy.
@Bubonic
Saaaame. All rats are cute, but I can't resist PEWs. He's a pretty big dude! I haven't weighed him but I probably should. He's thin right now. Once he fills out he's gonna be massive. He's gained a little weight over the past week but you can still feel his backbone a little, poor guy.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Salamandra

Honestly I would not be surprised if he's a feeder that someone threw outside
@Salamandra

Honestly I would not be surprised if he's a feeder that someone threw outside
plagueshieldr.pngXxqDwGq.pngplagueshieldl.png
@Bubonic
Huh, he might be. I hadn't thought of that. He's so personable, I just assumed somebody loved him. I guess anything could have happened and I'll never really know, but I'm so glad I decided to take him.
@Bubonic
Huh, he might be. I hadn't thought of that. He's so personable, I just assumed somebody loved him. I guess anything could have happened and I'll never really know, but I'm so glad I decided to take him.
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro6_250.gif
@Salamandra

When I worked with reptiles at the tropical shop, we had live rats for feeding (I didn't approve but there was a demand for it).

And you'd be surprised, a lot of them were pretty sociable and tame.
@Salamandra

When I worked with reptiles at the tropical shop, we had live rats for feeding (I didn't approve but there was a demand for it).

And you'd be surprised, a lot of them were pretty sociable and tame.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my rodent peeps!
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my rodent peeps!
One of my girls, Jodi, is about to pop! She's due any time now, so maybe we will have Christmas babies! :3 [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5730/23587436519_475a0e261e_z.jpg[/img] [img]https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1538/23659639430_74411812b3_z.jpg[/img]
One of my girls, Jodi, is about to pop! She's due any time now, so maybe we will have Christmas babies! :3

23587436519_475a0e261e_z.jpg

23659639430_74411812b3_z.jpg
zQ6DQTa.png
Bumping to gain some interest!
Bumping to gain some interest!
@SavageDestiny

Did she have her babies yet??????????
@SavageDestiny

Did she have her babies yet??????????
@Bubonic Yes she did! On Christmas Day, actually. Thirteen little gummy bears. <3 [img]https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5755/23965776941_1a583331b5_z.jpg[/img]
@Bubonic Yes she did! On Christmas Day, actually. Thirteen little gummy bears. <3

23965776941_1a583331b5_z.jpg
zQ6DQTa.png
@SavageDestiny

AHHH LOOKIT THE LIL' CHRISTMAS BEANS OMGGGGGG

I wish I could get one from you, I'd love a Christmas rat xD
@SavageDestiny

AHHH LOOKIT THE LIL' CHRISTMAS BEANS OMGGGGGG

I wish I could get one from you, I'd love a Christmas rat xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10