Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What Are You Listening to Right Now?
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 856 857
The weird *** song from the new Mario game. What the hell-it feels downright natural, like you'd hear it on the radio or something. Even though it has lyrics involving game elements, it still feels like it could be a legit song released by some popular singer or something.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/video_listen_to_super_mario_odysseys_vocal_theme_song_in_full#comments
The weird *** song from the new Mario game. What the hell-it feels downright natural, like you'd hear it on the radio or something. Even though it has lyrics involving game elements, it still feels like it could be a legit song released by some popular singer or something.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/06/video_listen_to_super_mario_odysseys_vocal_theme_song_in_full#comments
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Bushwick Blues by Delta Spirit, last song before getting off the computer for the night.

@ashotinthedark Honestly it reminds me of a j-idol song. I would not be surprised if there was a japanese version that got dubbed, like what they did for the Sailor Moon dub in the 90s.
Bushwick Blues by Delta Spirit, last song before getting off the computer for the night.

@ashotinthedark Honestly it reminds me of a j-idol song. I would not be surprised if there was a japanese version that got dubbed, like what they did for the Sailor Moon dub in the 90s.
9mjyPzr.png
rowan they/them
certified cryptid™
This pile of magnificent garbage that I unironically adore, video and all.
This pile of magnificent garbage that I unironically adore, video and all.
I'm listening to a whole bunch of Tidus MIDI's.
Yup.
I'm listening to a whole bunch of Tidus MIDI's.
Yup.

WNKiucd.png
LEpJMnn.png
dT9HQge.png
bX96R21.png
UVJYCUl.png
The Meditation station on Pandora at work because this office will drive me absolutely bonkers if there isn't calming music. (funny note I work in a mental health office ba dum tss)
The Meditation station on Pandora at work because this office will drive me absolutely bonkers if there isn't calming music. (funny note I work in a mental health office ba dum tss)
dR1OCbi.png
|Alice|24|INFJ|Jewelry Artisan|Chaotic Neutral|Elizabethan Reenactor|
|Mass Effect|Astronomy|Mystic Messenger|Tea Witch|Wonderland|
Season 2, Episode 3. By ``Glass Animals.``
Season 2, Episode 3. By ``Glass Animals.``
proty_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfz.pnghumbee_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pngb.pngjorge_icon_2_by_newglasses-dc6pnfh.png
Human by Of Monsters and Men! It's my favourite song, and I was really in the mood to listen to it right now. It's been on repeat for the last half hour :P
Human by Of Monsters and Men! It's my favourite song, and I was really in the mood to listen to it right now. It's been on repeat for the last half hour :P
iIrk1Wj.png
Ray Lamontagne, empty. saddest song ever
Ray Lamontagne, empty. saddest song ever
uPNWHgD.png
It's just gen historical
hetalia fanfic, mostly
oneshots. Pretty much
exclusively about England.
b0bf92dc0ac6462f5308856c2efad59eea6eb381.jpg
Please send me Turtles
1191.png
Bukowski by Moose Blood. I cannot believe it took me this long to listen to Moose Blood...
Bukowski by Moose Blood. I cannot believe it took me this long to listen to Moose Blood...
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
This because I'm trash.
This because I'm trash.
MUYNhfy.png
QRVupBA.png ACOZFAh.png hh5n4WA.png

tumblr_p14ugnvISB1v0ohcpo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 141 142 143 144 145 ... 856 857