Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Update on San Bernardino
hello FR family~ it's been a couple days-

so if any of you didn't hear, a couple was responsible for this and just before the shooting the wife did pledge allegiance to ISIS via Facebook. (at least that's what i've been hearing, if anyone knows more than i please tell me and i will be happy to correct anything that's wrong)

i can't say we're all okay- it hit so close to home and none of us ever thought that something like that could happen here of all places. but we're slowly getting there. people are still jittery and there are more police patrols everywhere, it's going to take a while for everything to settle down.

still praying for the families who were affected- still praying for the Muslim community that will be affected by this- just praying for their little 6 month daughter that now has to live with the fact that her parents did this- just praying for everyone in this city.

thank you everyone for your concern and prayers
hello FR family~ it's been a couple days-

so if any of you didn't hear, a couple was responsible for this and just before the shooting the wife did pledge allegiance to ISIS via Facebook. (at least that's what i've been hearing, if anyone knows more than i please tell me and i will be happy to correct anything that's wrong)

i can't say we're all okay- it hit so close to home and none of us ever thought that something like that could happen here of all places. but we're slowly getting there. people are still jittery and there are more police patrols everywhere, it's going to take a while for everything to settle down.

still praying for the families who were affected- still praying for the Muslim community that will be affected by this- just praying for their little 6 month daughter that now has to live with the fact that her parents did this- just praying for everyone in this city.

thank you everyone for your concern and prayers