Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | French GCSE oral advice?
So, I have my final French oral tomorrow (we have to do 2) and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me on how to stay calm and not forget parts of it? I work myself up over these a lot.

I think I've learnt it all- I've written each paragraph out individually at least 7 times and the whole thing in one go around 5 times (my hand is dead), and the whole thing lasts around 4 minutes spoken. I've also recorded myself saying it and listen to that every so often. Is there anything else I could do?

We're allowed a 40 word prompt card- so is it worth writing down the first word of each sentence, or would it be better to ration the 40 words where I think I need them most?

I really want to bump up my grade since at the moment I'm predicted a B/A.

Thanks^^
So, I have my final French oral tomorrow (we have to do 2) and I was wondering if anyone has any advice for me on how to stay calm and not forget parts of it? I work myself up over these a lot.

I think I've learnt it all- I've written each paragraph out individually at least 7 times and the whole thing in one go around 5 times (my hand is dead), and the whole thing lasts around 4 minutes spoken. I've also recorded myself saying it and listen to that every so often. Is there anything else I could do?

We're allowed a 40 word prompt card- so is it worth writing down the first word of each sentence, or would it be better to ration the 40 words where I think I need them most?

I really want to bump up my grade since at the moment I'm predicted a B/A.

Thanks^^
tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif Kf3Sukm.gif tumblr_nm1t6r4Sr81tfzajgo1_75sq.gif
+8hr FR time