Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Do you know your god tier?
1 2 3 4
So yeah, figured there should be a place for everyone to share their Homestuck titles. I'm not certain of what I am even after years of study, but my tentative guess for now is either Heir of Heart or Heir of Hope! Yes, I know Heir is a masculine class, but I don't care because gender roles are irrelevant
So yeah, figured there should be a place for everyone to share their Homestuck titles. I'm not certain of what I am even after years of study, but my tentative guess for now is either Heir of Heart or Heir of Hope! Yes, I know Heir is a masculine class, but I don't care because gender roles are irrelevant
@GreySkua Mine is Mage of Blood!
@GreySkua Mine is Mage of Blood!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif x
x

izzy » she/they
chicken smoothie
pokefarm q
@GreySkua Mine is Page of Mind!
@GreySkua Mine is Page of Mind!
P9aWhak.png UYXZLyE.pngzE3edrX.png
FVp37B5.pnghh5n4WA.png pZJYyk4.png
H2jRHgT.pngpyAp3dI.pngSYiQlxK.png
despite my username, my actual god tier is Heir of Time!
despite my username, my actual god tier is Heir of Time!
MYMszro.png
@frankiemo @jinxsyrinx Nice! What made you decide on those (if you wanna explain)? (EDIT: whoops, got ninja'd. Yours is nice too, @Maid0fTime! All classpects are nice :3)
@frankiemo @jinxsyrinx Nice! What made you decide on those (if you wanna explain)? (EDIT: whoops, got ninja'd. Yours is nice too, @Maid0fTime! All classpects are nice :3)
@GreySkua Mine's Knight of Heart! o/
@GreySkua Mine's Knight of Heart! o/
rLSiosd.png
bYt72YT.pngW11sAlw.pngjI9KbMj.png
gp6bQfb.pngawqKoMx.pngVAnf2q2.png
Bb9XFYa.pngAaYNmEX.pngoczO35g.png
VjdktqS.pngYMPbu9R.png
WKtl2lb.png
@NoraValkyrie Ooh, a Knight! One of my favorite classes; I'm quite fascinated by the particular challenges they have to face as they grow. How do you interpret your classpect, if you'd like to explain?
@NoraValkyrie Ooh, a Knight! One of my favorite classes; I'm quite fascinated by the particular challenges they have to face as they grow. How do you interpret your classpect, if you'd like to explain?
@GreySkua I didn't know what I wanted, I took a personality test I saw on Tumblr that takes your traits and matches them to the best classpect for you. I don't recall if this particular test also told you your dream planet, or if I took a different one for that, but I'm a Derse dreamer too.
@GreySkua I didn't know what I wanted, I took a personality test I saw on Tumblr that takes your traits and matches them to the best classpect for you. I don't recall if this particular test also told you your dream planet, or if I took a different one for that, but I'm a Derse dreamer too.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif x
x

izzy » she/they
chicken smoothie
pokefarm q
ive taken one of the test's several times, and have gotten eith sylph/page of space, which is great since space is my favorite aspect! c:

i see people are also adding there thier dream planet, so i will too!
prospit dreamer over here~! ^u^
ive taken one of the test's several times, and have gotten eith sylph/page of space, which is great since space is my favorite aspect! c:

i see people are also adding there thier dream planet, so i will too!
prospit dreamer over here~! ^u^
item_nickel_cat_figurine_by_dogi_crimson-dag62cy.gif She/her | 18 | Sen | tumblr_inline_p3wmbtNyAz1tc3swm_540.png
+3 h fr time / EST
247ugEj.png6zoIdID.png
Well I've looked on what each God teir characteristics and personality traits, and Page of Mind really goes with my personality, and also saw what each tier has on challenges. I am also a female (but I don't really mind if I put a more masculine or feminine one anywayXD) and I decided that I was a Page of Mind. (I also took those quizzes long agoXD and I just kinda combined it and narrowed stuff down to see what describes me.)
Well I've looked on what each God teir characteristics and personality traits, and Page of Mind really goes with my personality, and also saw what each tier has on challenges. I am also a female (but I don't really mind if I put a more masculine or feminine one anywayXD) and I decided that I was a Page of Mind. (I also took those quizzes long agoXD and I just kinda combined it and narrowed stuff down to see what describes me.)
P9aWhak.png UYXZLyE.pngzE3edrX.png
FVp37B5.pnghh5n4WA.png pZJYyk4.png
H2jRHgT.pngpyAp3dI.pngSYiQlxK.png
1 2 3 4