Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Supernatural
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Woah! I never thought of it like that! That probably will happen though, (maybe with Dean) and I too think season 11 has been pretty awesome so far. @grune
Woah! I never thought of it like that! That probably will happen though, (maybe with Dean) and I too think season 11 has been pretty awesome so far. @grune
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@KittyGoesMeow

IM HERE
@KittyGoesMeow

IM HERE
Also yes! I caught up on all the episodes this week so now I'm just waiting for the newest one.
@pawnti
Also yes! I caught up on all the episodes this week so now I'm just waiting for the newest one.
@pawnti
Nice! And welcome! @screamingbean
Nice! And welcome! @screamingbean
tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gifglorious_gladekeeper_by_spacecoboye-d8q09g7.png tumblr_inline_njw5jjRGaO1qg2i5p.gif
@UlvDakota
Thank you for pinging me!

So Supernatural huh? Gotta say I'm excited for season 11 so far. Some of the episodes have been kind of "meh" (didn't care much for episode 3 and 5 myself), but overall I'm liking it so far. But I do have this concern about, well, if the show continues after this story arc where will they go with it? They can't keep scaling up the main bad guys much more without getting into (even more) ridiculous areas.
But yhea, so far, so good. I kind of like that they got some of the vibe from the earlier seasons back... I just hope they don't go and ruin it with one of the boys going behind the others back and keeping huge secrets again...
@UlvDakota
Thank you for pinging me!

So Supernatural huh? Gotta say I'm excited for season 11 so far. Some of the episodes have been kind of "meh" (didn't care much for episode 3 and 5 myself), but overall I'm liking it so far. But I do have this concern about, well, if the show continues after this story arc where will they go with it? They can't keep scaling up the main bad guys much more without getting into (even more) ridiculous areas.
But yhea, so far, so good. I kind of like that they got some of the vibe from the earlier seasons back... I just hope they don't go and ruin it with one of the boys going behind the others back and keeping huge secrets again...
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
@KittygoesMeow

I buy it off Amazon for a little less than $2 an ep. Also, CW shows the last week's ep for free, as I recall... I just have really crappy internet so I have to download video or I can't see it. Besides, if I buy it, I can watch it over and over, or whenever is convenient for me!
@KittygoesMeow

I buy it off Amazon for a little less than $2 an ep. Also, CW shows the last week's ep for free, as I recall... I just have really crappy internet so I have to download video or I can't see it. Besides, if I buy it, I can watch it over and over, or whenever is convenient for me!
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Chantares

I was actually thinking about doing that! Thank you, I'll try it ahaha
@Chantares

I was actually thinking about doing that! Thank you, I'll try it ahaha
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@KittyGoesMeow

I live way out in the boonies, so I take my Kindle in with me to work to download eps, and then catch up when I can. Right now I have seasons 6-11 on -- I got so far behind that I decided to start over, heh.

But you can also stream directly from Amazon without downloading, which is an awesome way to watch from any computer anywhere -- just log into your Amazon account and it holds your place from where you last paused it.

I figure $2 an ep, is TOTALLY worth it. Esp since I get to go back and watch the ep as many times as I want.

And if you haven't seen the Baby ep, you GOTTA see the Baby ep!! Baby is AWESOME!
@KittyGoesMeow

I live way out in the boonies, so I take my Kindle in with me to work to download eps, and then catch up when I can. Right now I have seasons 6-11 on -- I got so far behind that I decided to start over, heh.

But you can also stream directly from Amazon without downloading, which is an awesome way to watch from any computer anywhere -- just log into your Amazon account and it holds your place from where you last paused it.

I figure $2 an ep, is TOTALLY worth it. Esp since I get to go back and watch the ep as many times as I want.

And if you haven't seen the Baby ep, you GOTTA see the Baby ep!! Baby is AWESOME!

@Chantares

Will do. Thanks so much!

At first I thought you meant an actual baby, then I realized Baby is the Impala. Whoops. Anyway, I haven't so I definitely will. Thanks again!
@Chantares

Will do. Thanks so much!

At first I thought you meant an actual baby, then I realized Baby is the Impala. Whoops. Anyway, I haven't so I definitely will. Thanks again!
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@KittyGoesMeow

Yeah, Baby is the Impala. *laugh*

But its an ep you can totally watch out of order and still enjoy!
@KittyGoesMeow

Yeah, Baby is the Impala. *laugh*

But its an ep you can totally watch out of order and still enjoy!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17