Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | tell me cute things about your crush
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@BlackChimera
Ahhhh i need to brag about my bae!

I love him dearly~

We met first day of uni and have been inseparable since! But it took him a drunken attempt at a kiss for us to realise we both liked liked each other. The flirting went up a serious notch then!
He is now my boyfriend and ohhh man! oh man oh man oh man!
He is the most attractive kid i've ever seen, let alone had the honour of dating. He's super tall and has to bend down to kiss me. His brown hair, whilst straight, is so soft and fluffy and i just LOVE to play with it. he LOVES cuddles (loves them!) and will snuggle any day. He's the type where you touch him on the shoulder and he'll groan and learn into you and close his eyes.
Often he has stolen my teddy bear (I need her to support my breasts whilst sleeping. You know. Breathing issues) and i have woken up to see him holding it tightly to his chest, breathing in deeply, looking so cute i can't get up him.
Oh, and his face!

He has a baby face. I'm talking big brown eyes, baby blues, hair that flops into his eyes and the cheekiest smile. so Adorable.

And He is the sweetest. He brags about me to his friends, sticks up for me when our friends are having digs at me or him, constantly praises me for my marks, my cooking, my appearance and anything else he can find. He is precious.

I think i may marry this kid. He's a keeper. :3

Sorry for going on a tangent, i haven't seen him in a few days and i'm missing the hell out of him and i needed to share the unrequited love i'm feeling. (I need cuddles, ASAP, and he's too far away to give me cuddles TTATT)
@BlackChimera
Ahhhh i need to brag about my bae!

I love him dearly~

We met first day of uni and have been inseparable since! But it took him a drunken attempt at a kiss for us to realise we both liked liked each other. The flirting went up a serious notch then!
He is now my boyfriend and ohhh man! oh man oh man oh man!
He is the most attractive kid i've ever seen, let alone had the honour of dating. He's super tall and has to bend down to kiss me. His brown hair, whilst straight, is so soft and fluffy and i just LOVE to play with it. he LOVES cuddles (loves them!) and will snuggle any day. He's the type where you touch him on the shoulder and he'll groan and learn into you and close his eyes.
Often he has stolen my teddy bear (I need her to support my breasts whilst sleeping. You know. Breathing issues) and i have woken up to see him holding it tightly to his chest, breathing in deeply, looking so cute i can't get up him.
Oh, and his face!

He has a baby face. I'm talking big brown eyes, baby blues, hair that flops into his eyes and the cheekiest smile. so Adorable.

And He is the sweetest. He brags about me to his friends, sticks up for me when our friends are having digs at me or him, constantly praises me for my marks, my cooking, my appearance and anything else he can find. He is precious.

I think i may marry this kid. He's a keeper. :3

Sorry for going on a tangent, i haven't seen him in a few days and i'm missing the hell out of him and i needed to share the unrequited love i'm feeling. (I need cuddles, ASAP, and he's too far away to give me cuddles TTATT)
chlZfGD.png
My crush... Aaaaahhhhhhh. He's so sweet! He's always kind to everyone, and he's super talented! He has a really young looking face and he's not very tall. His eyes are an icy blue and his skin is a light tan. He makes me laugh so much, and just... *sigh* He seems to like me in his presence, but I don't know if he likes me the way I do. Ajdgjejdnhdyw. ;_;
My crush... Aaaaahhhhhhh. He's so sweet! He's always kind to everyone, and he's super talented! He has a really young looking face and he's not very tall. His eyes are an icy blue and his skin is a light tan. He makes me laugh so much, and just... *sigh* He seems to like me in his presence, but I don't know if he likes me the way I do. Ajdgjejdnhdyw. ;_;
zdGr5so.png

>mysa/saint
>he/her
>FR+3
GWuVj5n.png
my crush is my bf! met on wow - as usual for a gamer XD
he was in melb im in bris, blue eyes, golden curly hair, verry clean.. im the opasit of clean - im not afraid of germs n dirt - he is lol!

we both have autism so usualy 98% of the time we get on like best friends

hes emotional, strict,fun,loving - when he came over he had no where to live, i still live with folks because of no job etc so we took him in to live with us, almost 2 years now XD

hed be my 1st bf ive ever had so im hoping we stay together to the end of life tbh :c
my crush is my bf! met on wow - as usual for a gamer XD
he was in melb im in bris, blue eyes, golden curly hair, verry clean.. im the opasit of clean - im not afraid of germs n dirt - he is lol!

we both have autism so usualy 98% of the time we get on like best friends

hes emotional, strict,fun,loving - when he came over he had no where to live, i still live with folks because of no job etc so we took him in to live with us, almost 2 years now XD

hed be my 1st bf ive ever had so im hoping we stay together to the end of life tbh :c
6klg2iF.png
My crush is the sweetest thing - grape flavoured and fizzy. <3

*kicked out of the thread forever*
My crush is the sweetest thing - grape flavoured and fizzy. <3

*kicked out of the thread forever*
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Hnnnnggggg my boyfriend!!!

We've been together for 5 whole months now. I love waking up to him (we moved fast...but it was never once awkward or force. It just sorta happened). He always holds me and tells me I'm beautiful. Makes me food when I'm a grouch, and if I'm having a bad day (depression or migraine), he's simply there, and does anything he can to make me feel better. I've never felt closer to a person...and I'm certain he's who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. ^-^
Hnnnnggggg my boyfriend!!!

We've been together for 5 whole months now. I love waking up to him (we moved fast...but it was never once awkward or force. It just sorta happened). He always holds me and tells me I'm beautiful. Makes me food when I'm a grouch, and if I'm having a bad day (depression or migraine), he's simply there, and does anything he can to make me feel better. I've never felt closer to a person...and I'm certain he's who I'm going to spend the rest of my life with. ^-^
@Katalist

Fluffy hairririririr is the best hair
@Katalist

Fluffy hairririririr is the best hair
hamtarojn8medium.gifC__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved%20Images_3i0sHN2_zpskmiqlbwg.png

eat macaroni and be happy
art by flameblitz heart.gif +3 hours FR time
My crush Is super short and has freckles all over his face. owo. I'm pretty far into the friendzone tho. Hes really smart and kind of a jerk but so am I.
My crush Is super short and has freckles all over his face. owo. I'm pretty far into the friendzone tho. Hes really smart and kind of a jerk but so am I.
Sorry if I never respond I'm always on my kindle.
Just gunna leave this truth here....thanks Ayato. [img]http://s2.postimg.org/65zvze1fd/D2_GGjpyd_Lv.png[/img]
Just gunna leave this truth here....thanks Ayato.

D2_GGjpyd_Lv.png
If he stalks me and sees this I'm going to die.

He's my best friend and he's such a cute dork, I love him so much. He has really soft honey blonde Brendon Urie hair that he dyes a warm brown and deep brown eyes, I think there's a speck in one but I can't remember. There's a big freckle on his right cheek that I honestly want to kiss and he's like that perfect balance of lean/muscular, strong/soft. He always wears hoodies because he's more comfortable in them and perpetually cold but he always pushes the sleeves up and refuses to let them down, even when he's freezing. He does the stupidest, most hilarious things when we hang out but he always seems to hurt himself, like when he pulled a leg muscle pretending a street sign was a stripper pole. He's gotten a lot sweeter lately and I'm not sure if he even realizes it. He keeps cutting people off to walk with me and you can tell when he's thinking about doing it so I try to move but he still cuts them off. He doesn't like PDAs but he lets me get away with whatever, and he keeps his distance a bit when we're hanging out with our friends but as soon as we were alone he was sitting right up against me, it reminded me of a puppy. He's smarter than he gives himself credit for and a lot better about being socially acceptable and not doing stupid things in public, so he tends to keep me out of trouble. We talk all the time and can talk to each other about anything and everything, it's great.

Wow okay I wrote a lot I'll shut up now. Sorry.
If he stalks me and sees this I'm going to die.

He's my best friend and he's such a cute dork, I love him so much. He has really soft honey blonde Brendon Urie hair that he dyes a warm brown and deep brown eyes, I think there's a speck in one but I can't remember. There's a big freckle on his right cheek that I honestly want to kiss and he's like that perfect balance of lean/muscular, strong/soft. He always wears hoodies because he's more comfortable in them and perpetually cold but he always pushes the sleeves up and refuses to let them down, even when he's freezing. He does the stupidest, most hilarious things when we hang out but he always seems to hurt himself, like when he pulled a leg muscle pretending a street sign was a stripper pole. He's gotten a lot sweeter lately and I'm not sure if he even realizes it. He keeps cutting people off to walk with me and you can tell when he's thinking about doing it so I try to move but he still cuts them off. He doesn't like PDAs but he lets me get away with whatever, and he keeps his distance a bit when we're hanging out with our friends but as soon as we were alone he was sitting right up against me, it reminded me of a puppy. He's smarter than he gives himself credit for and a lot better about being socially acceptable and not doing stupid things in public, so he tends to keep me out of trouble. We talk all the time and can talk to each other about anything and everything, it's great.

Wow okay I wrote a lot I'll shut up now. Sorry.
FGEF3ML.png
reading through all of these is reminding me of my old crush and memories ugh he was so ******* adorable and i dont even know if i still like him maybe a little feelings why

but my current definite crush also happens to be my girlfriend and her voice is the most adorable thing and shes got these eyes that look like melted chocolate and she looooves snuggling and it makes me so sad sometimes because she lives wayyy far away like a few states and ugh and she calls me darling and i call her dear and its honestly great because just wow

also dear if u happen to see this //tackle hug LOVE YOU
reading through all of these is reminding me of my old crush and memories ugh he was so ******* adorable and i dont even know if i still like him maybe a little feelings why

but my current definite crush also happens to be my girlfriend and her voice is the most adorable thing and shes got these eyes that look like melted chocolate and she looooves snuggling and it makes me so sad sometimes because she lives wayyy far away like a few states and ugh and she calls me darling and i call her dear and its honestly great because just wow

also dear if u happen to see this //tackle hug LOVE YOU
bEvLAND.pngwpEE9mo.png BCl3eHr.pngVf1kiAJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7