Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Infections
I was just at the doctors because I have like a pretty bad infection :( anyone on here I can talk to about it? I feel super lonered and awkward with all these weird creams and things I have to do...
I was just at the doctors because I have like a pretty bad infection :( anyone on here I can talk to about it? I feel super lonered and awkward with all these weird creams and things I have to do...
@FrozenAngel
Hey man! Feel free to talk to me any time. I don't have much experience with infections but I can google some stuff probably and help you if you need anything
@FrozenAngel
Hey man! Feel free to talk to me any time. I don't have much experience with infections but I can google some stuff probably and help you if you need anything
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif tumblr_pnoln4s8tc1tk5l29o1_250.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif
@FrozenAngel

Don't worry, people do get infections of all sorts all time. It's nothing to be ashamed or scared off, it's just something that happens naturally when your body finds some nasty germ and starts to fight it. As long as you do everything your doc told you, you'll be just fine, just take the meds as they told you and see them if nothing changes in a few days, or if you notice something else happening.

I suppose that you are talking about some kind of skin infection (since you have talked about creams)? Well, in this case, be very carefull about following the instructions about how to put the cream, and try to keep the area clean. Do not apply ANYTHING else but the cream and any other product your doc has advised to, since most of the times the common "house remedies" tend to interact or slow the healing, interfere with the cream properties, and even re-infect the area. Also skin infections do take their time in getting cured, don't be sad if you don't find it any better after a day or two.

Anyway, hope you get better soon!
@FrozenAngel

Don't worry, people do get infections of all sorts all time. It's nothing to be ashamed or scared off, it's just something that happens naturally when your body finds some nasty germ and starts to fight it. As long as you do everything your doc told you, you'll be just fine, just take the meds as they told you and see them if nothing changes in a few days, or if you notice something else happening.

I suppose that you are talking about some kind of skin infection (since you have talked about creams)? Well, in this case, be very carefull about following the instructions about how to put the cream, and try to keep the area clean. Do not apply ANYTHING else but the cream and any other product your doc has advised to, since most of the times the common "house remedies" tend to interact or slow the healing, interfere with the cream properties, and even re-infect the area. Also skin infections do take their time in getting cured, don't be sad if you don't find it any better after a day or two.

Anyway, hope you get better soon!
Infections suck. Everyone in our area came down with one recently, and nearly everyone had to be put on antibiotics to fight it. My mum also somehow developed meningitis from it, which is great. .-. I feel for you though man, don't worry, you'll get better soon enough.
Infections suck. Everyone in our area came down with one recently, and nearly everyone had to be put on antibiotics to fight it. My mum also somehow developed meningitis from it, which is great. .-. I feel for you though man, don't worry, you'll get better soon enough.
aPEZ8RI.png