Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Elder Scrolls Online Fans? -POS SPOILERS
ey there! let's talk about eso!
first off here's some optional questionsss!

what pact are you?
what race are you?
what class are you?
favorite mission so far?
favorite character?
favorite place?
thoughts on molag bal?
do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior talos?
ey there! let's talk about eso!
first off here's some optional questionsss!

what pact are you?
what race are you?
what class are you?
favorite mission so far?
favorite character?
favorite place?
thoughts on molag bal?
do you have a minute to talk about our lord and savior talos?

3d22e3b661d06afb95531428bdca936f.png
@Bloodbag
I love ESO! I haven't played in a few months, though. I should really get back into it... It's basically the best MMO ever imo. I've gotten really bored really quickly with every other MMO I've ever played, but ESO is just perfect. It doesn't really feel like an MMO to me.

I play as a Bosmer Dragonknight in the Aldmeri Dominion. Although, since I finished the main story quests I'm in the Ebonhart Pact. That's kind of the reason I haven't played in a while, actually. I didn't feel like playing more Skyrim, lol. I really want to experience the Daggerfall Covenant, but at the same time I've grown really attached to my Bosmer character.

My favorite character has to be Razum-dar, a Kahjiit. He's just so adorable I want to hug him. There's a quest where you have to choose his fate. He wants you to destroy an old Ayleid crown so no one else can use its power, but it would cause the ruins to collapse around him. I couldn't let him die, so I chose not to destroy it. He yelled at me for it. :(

I think my favorite place so far is Valenwood. The aesthetic is so pretty, and the different cultures are super interesting. I spent a lot of time in Elden Root, mostly because all the crafting stations and merchants are so close together but also because I love giant tree homes.

Molag Bal looks pretty awesome, and the quests in Coldharbour were really fun. But tbh I was a bit disappointed by the final fight with Molag Bal. I was expecting it to be epic, but it felt like a normal boss fight and was way too easy imo.

Also, can we talk about how amazing it is that there are gay/lesbian couples in ESO? I've only seen a few, but I was very pleasantly surprised!
@Bloodbag
I love ESO! I haven't played in a few months, though. I should really get back into it... It's basically the best MMO ever imo. I've gotten really bored really quickly with every other MMO I've ever played, but ESO is just perfect. It doesn't really feel like an MMO to me.

I play as a Bosmer Dragonknight in the Aldmeri Dominion. Although, since I finished the main story quests I'm in the Ebonhart Pact. That's kind of the reason I haven't played in a while, actually. I didn't feel like playing more Skyrim, lol. I really want to experience the Daggerfall Covenant, but at the same time I've grown really attached to my Bosmer character.

My favorite character has to be Razum-dar, a Kahjiit. He's just so adorable I want to hug him. There's a quest where you have to choose his fate. He wants you to destroy an old Ayleid crown so no one else can use its power, but it would cause the ruins to collapse around him. I couldn't let him die, so I chose not to destroy it. He yelled at me for it. :(

I think my favorite place so far is Valenwood. The aesthetic is so pretty, and the different cultures are super interesting. I spent a lot of time in Elden Root, mostly because all the crafting stations and merchants are so close together but also because I love giant tree homes.

Molag Bal looks pretty awesome, and the quests in Coldharbour were really fun. But tbh I was a bit disappointed by the final fight with Molag Bal. I was expecting it to be epic, but it felt like a normal boss fight and was way too easy imo.

Also, can we talk about how amazing it is that there are gay/lesbian couples in ESO? I've only seen a few, but I was very pleasantly surprised!
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif