Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Happy Halloween spoopy day you nut bars.
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all enjoy trick or treating, or whatever party you all decide to have or go to!

Please be careful tonight. There are some crazy people out there, so here's some tips (yea, yea get sarcastic but these are important, especially for the younger kids on here):

- Never go trick or treating alone.
- If you are going out as a group, STICK TOGETHER
- If someone or something doesn't feel right, no matter what, GET OUT OF THERE.
- If your candy looked like it was preopened before or tampered with, DON'T EAT IT.
- Don't go into someone's house, even if they invite you.
- Look both ways before crossing the road
- Please bring a coat or sweater. In some parts of North America, it's going to be freezing tonight.
- If you get lost or left behind, DON'T PANIC. Find the nearest store or gas station and use their phone.
- DON'T. GO. IN. THE. WOODS. Not for the whole "horror movie reason" but because it's dangerous, especially if someone gets hurt and you have no way of getting help.
- At a party, especially with older teens, college students and adults, GET YOUR OWN DRINK, AND KEEP A HOLD OF IT AT ALL TIMES. If you misplace it or set it down somewhere, get a new one. Ruphies is still a thing, even on Halloween.
- Don't leave the party with someone you don't know.
- Have a cellphone or be near a phone as often as possible.
- Don't stay out too long. I know some towns have curfews so it won't be an issue, but please don't stay out past 11:00. It's for your safety from creepers (people, not the creatures from minecraft), and the dropping temperatures.

I know it's a lot and may seem like it sucks the fun out of everything, but it is far better to be safe, than sorry. Love you guys and have fun!!
Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you all enjoy trick or treating, or whatever party you all decide to have or go to!

Please be careful tonight. There are some crazy people out there, so here's some tips (yea, yea get sarcastic but these are important, especially for the younger kids on here):

- Never go trick or treating alone.
- If you are going out as a group, STICK TOGETHER
- If someone or something doesn't feel right, no matter what, GET OUT OF THERE.
- If your candy looked like it was preopened before or tampered with, DON'T EAT IT.
- Don't go into someone's house, even if they invite you.
- Look both ways before crossing the road
- Please bring a coat or sweater. In some parts of North America, it's going to be freezing tonight.
- If you get lost or left behind, DON'T PANIC. Find the nearest store or gas station and use their phone.
- DON'T. GO. IN. THE. WOODS. Not for the whole "horror movie reason" but because it's dangerous, especially if someone gets hurt and you have no way of getting help.
- At a party, especially with older teens, college students and adults, GET YOUR OWN DRINK, AND KEEP A HOLD OF IT AT ALL TIMES. If you misplace it or set it down somewhere, get a new one. Ruphies is still a thing, even on Halloween.
- Don't leave the party with someone you don't know.
- Have a cellphone or be near a phone as often as possible.
- Don't stay out too long. I know some towns have curfews so it won't be an issue, but please don't stay out past 11:00. It's for your safety from creepers (people, not the creatures from minecraft), and the dropping temperatures.

I know it's a lot and may seem like it sucks the fun out of everything, but it is far better to be safe, than sorry. Love you guys and have fun!!
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings
PRAISE THE ALL SEEING @TheMoon I literally cannot stress this enough!
PRAISE THE ALL SEEING @TheMoon I literally cannot stress this enough!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't you know who I am? I. AM. DJ Subatomic Supernova!
My music will reach the furthest corners of the galaxy.
What have you done today, simpletons?"
90k1rPT.png
[/right]
@Lor

Thank you! We have some, pyschos, here in my town. I just needed this out here.
@Lor

Thank you! We have some, pyschos, here in my town. I just needed this out here.
“Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars.”
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings