Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | I just played Face Raiders......
1 2
THIS GAME IS COMPLETE HORROR.IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARES.I KID YOU NOT I HAD NIGHTMARES THE NIGHT AFTER I PLAYED THIS AND THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO COME AT ME THROUGH THE DARK.I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOR SEVERAL DAYS.

It was last year or the one before then,too.
THIS GAME IS COMPLETE HORROR.IT'S LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF YOUR WORSE NIGHTMARES.I KID YOU NOT I HAD NIGHTMARES THE NIGHT AFTER I PLAYED THIS AND THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE GOING TO COME AT ME THROUGH THE DARK.I DIDN'T WANT TO BE ALONE FOR SEVERAL DAYS.

It was last year or the one before then,too.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
@Shinehollow

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KISS YOU.
@Shinehollow

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY KISS YOU.
@DrValentina

I HATE FACE RAIDERS. GRRAGHHH. I remember about...a year ago? I was letting my boyfriend at the time play around with my 3DS. And he accidently came across Face Raiders and began to play it. I literally turned a million shades of red when I realized I still had my FACE ON THEM. He kept laughing at me and just ahhhghhg. I think I died that day.
@DrValentina

I HATE FACE RAIDERS. GRRAGHHH. I remember about...a year ago? I was letting my boyfriend at the time play around with my 3DS. And he accidently came across Face Raiders and began to play it. I literally turned a million shades of red when I realized I still had my FACE ON THEM. He kept laughing at me and just ahhhghhg. I think I died that day.
I have faces that aren't even faces. TVs, my bedding, the back of a bathroom door, basically whatever was handy when I needed a face.

Have you ever seen a banger laugh at you and then spit things at you because i have and it is terrifying
I have faces that aren't even faces. TVs, my bedding, the back of a bathroom door, basically whatever was handy when I needed a face.

Have you ever seen a banger laugh at you and then spit things at you because i have and it is terrifying
poof | they or xe/xem | fr +3
my username is PoofinBurd, not PoofunBurd or PoofinBird!
ATTN: Dragon Swappers
@AuroraStarlet

THE LAUGH, THOUGH.
@AuroraStarlet

THE LAUGH, THOUGH.
1 2