Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ahhh being a pet owner
1 2 3 4
I love checking my online banking and seeing that little pie chart that shows what I've spent most of my money on and half of it is labeled "pet care"...

Pets are just too easy to spoil. I actually feel guilty because I haven't gotten them any new toys in awhile :,)
I love checking my online banking and seeing that little pie chart that shows what I've spent most of my money on and half of it is labeled "pet care"...

Pets are just too easy to spoil. I actually feel guilty because I haven't gotten them any new toys in awhile :,)
bonsai_princessparrot_1_by_auricolor-dap3vba.png
nice, my cat just decided to sleep on the cutting board in the kitchen so pet owning is an interesting thing.
nice, my cat just decided to sleep on the cutting board in the kitchen so pet owning is an interesting thing.
tumblr_o7k72eLaZx1sksqjzo1_500.jpg
@Gargoranss

Oh no! At least you can wash it off! My parents have a long haired dog and every time I go back home to visit I end up finding them in everything I own within minutes
@Gargoranss

Oh no! At least you can wash it off! My parents have a long haired dog and every time I go back home to visit I end up finding them in everything I own within minutes
@PrincessParrot

100lb Rott/Dane, Siberian Husky, and 40g fishtank.

Money?
What money? They needed the new Nylabone, I swear!
@PrincessParrot

100lb Rott/Dane, Siberian Husky, and 40g fishtank.

Money?
What money? They needed the new Nylabone, I swear!
Dreams are like teacups.
They can be kept forever, yet are easily broken.
@ManedWolf

Oh my god I love it

I'll come home from the pet store and immediately get questioned whit what junk I bought my rats. It's not junk! They needed new chews! And look this one is pink and has bells on it!
@ManedWolf

Oh my god I love it

I'll come home from the pet store and immediately get questioned whit what junk I bought my rats. It's not junk! They needed new chews! And look this one is pink and has bells on it!
20-year old long-hair tabby cat with a thyroid condition and refuses to eat :')

No new toys, a couple tubes of catnip And a pillow/blanket thing that she claimed as her own for her bed a year ago and doesn't so much as look at any more
20-year old long-hair tabby cat with a thyroid condition and refuses to eat :')

No new toys, a couple tubes of catnip And a pillow/blanket thing that she claimed as her own for her bed a year ago and doesn't so much as look at any more
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@PrincessParrot

My husband started accusing me, "WHAT FISH DID YOU BRING HOME THIS TIME?!"

None.
Because now I'm afraid that my spotted leaf fish will eat everything else in the tank besides the angelfish even though he's hardly bigger than my thumb. D;

and my last female betta broke my heart and i can't buy another one. not yet
@PrincessParrot

My husband started accusing me, "WHAT FISH DID YOU BRING HOME THIS TIME?!"

None.
Because now I'm afraid that my spotted leaf fish will eat everything else in the tank besides the angelfish even though he's hardly bigger than my thumb. D;

and my last female betta broke my heart and i can't buy another one. not yet
Dreams are like teacups.
@PrincessParrot
I know that feeling.
I mean uh... Yeah... the fish tank... needed more decor... and uh... (no that's not a bell for the bird, you're hallucinating.)
@PrincessParrot
I know that feeling.
I mean uh... Yeah... the fish tank... needed more decor... and uh... (no that's not a bell for the bird, you're hallucinating.)
@ManedWolf

Fish are so brutal and heart breaking. I used to have a really nice fresh water aquarium, but now I just have one little betta who is doing really well since he was pretty sickly when I got him. I'm sorry about your betta lady though. Rest her soul <3

@Redfeatheroutlaw

I actually buy a lot of toys meant for birds for my rats because you can chain them to the walls or the ceiling and they can't drag them into their poo box and potty on them, but I'll be in the bird toy section picking things out and an employee will come up to me and be like "Oh what kind of bird do you have" and I'm like "no no these are for rats"

On a side note, there are too many bird toys at the store that I could make myself. Like no I'm not paying 5.99 for a toy made mostly out of popsicle sticks????
@ManedWolf

Fish are so brutal and heart breaking. I used to have a really nice fresh water aquarium, but now I just have one little betta who is doing really well since he was pretty sickly when I got him. I'm sorry about your betta lady though. Rest her soul <3

@Redfeatheroutlaw

I actually buy a lot of toys meant for birds for my rats because you can chain them to the walls or the ceiling and they can't drag them into their poo box and potty on them, but I'll be in the bird toy section picking things out and an employee will come up to me and be like "Oh what kind of bird do you have" and I'm like "no no these are for rats"

On a side note, there are too many bird toys at the store that I could make myself. Like no I'm not paying 5.99 for a toy made mostly out of popsicle sticks????
@PrincessParrot

Mine is the whole nine yards with plants and everything. Unfortunately, my lady betta, Fae, got really bloated. It wasn't bloat or swim bladder disease, or even dropsy. I ended up euthanizing her since she started to look really bad off. :( She's in my freezer and I wanted to bury her, but life kind of got in the way... my husband is so bewildered about why I get emotional about my fish, but doesn't ask questions anymore. I take super good care of them, but I don't have the luck with bettas.

I do, on the other hand, have a molly that has survived three different fish in cycles and I hate her. She's a beautiful fish, but is such a bully and rips up the fins of my flame gourami and angelfish.
@PrincessParrot

Mine is the whole nine yards with plants and everything. Unfortunately, my lady betta, Fae, got really bloated. It wasn't bloat or swim bladder disease, or even dropsy. I ended up euthanizing her since she started to look really bad off. :( She's in my freezer and I wanted to bury her, but life kind of got in the way... my husband is so bewildered about why I get emotional about my fish, but doesn't ask questions anymore. I take super good care of them, but I don't have the luck with bettas.

I do, on the other hand, have a molly that has survived three different fish in cycles and I hate her. She's a beautiful fish, but is such a bully and rips up the fins of my flame gourami and angelfish.
Dreams are like teacups.
1 2 3 4