Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me your fictional crushes B')
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69
just putting this here again // lookit this cute NERD [img]http://static.tumblr.com/0cb7f3a5adac7784828c8284d3f7d7a5/oacjknh/VUcnny33n/tumblr_static_enz8hi2hybwocgs8o0wk8w0c8.jpg[/img]
just putting this here again // lookit this cute NERD

tumblr_static_enz8hi2hybwocgs8o0wk8w0c8.jpg
Kaito Kid/Kuroba
i just... i'm such a sucker for competent gentlemen thieves, and suits, and he not only steals everything but returns it, and he's funny, and cute, and a magician, and ugh.

he's got his flaws but dang if he is not the ultimate bae for me. i want to be anything and everything for this unreal dork.
Kaito Kid/Kuroba
i just... i'm such a sucker for competent gentlemen thieves, and suits, and he not only steals everything but returns it, and he's funny, and cute, and a magician, and ugh.

he's got his flaws but dang if he is not the ultimate bae for me. i want to be anything and everything for this unreal dork.
I got a new one. [img]http://www.nintendo-master.com/fichiers/news/20128/1245682968.jpg[/img] Prince Claudio is from the Japanese only game Fullmetal Alchemist:Prince of Dawn and Fullmetal Alchemist:Daughter of the Dusk.I wish these games came to North America so badly.
I got a new one.
1245682968.jpg
Prince Claudio is from the Japanese only game Fullmetal Alchemist:Prince of Dawn and Fullmetal Alchemist:Daughter of the Dusk.I wish these games came to North America so badly.
"Oh, I don't know, I was really hoping for a huge sign on the wall saying 'Kryx's Legacy Clues Here!'"
7e564164b467c888332847354c0f4875cf273dd1.png
I kinda have a religion against fictional crushes but at the same time I love so many beautiful dorks.

-Every Zelda character ever. Case and point Midna, Zelda, GhiraHER, Vaati, Link, Ganondorf and Yuuuuga. Fi is my ultimate bae, shhhh don't tell anyone.

-Squid Sisters, Elesa and Medusa from Soul Eater. There's a few characters I think are good looking as humans but I'll leave them out. I'm not very big on crushing on fictional characters besides thinking that they're interesting, have great designs or are cool characters except for one heh.
I kinda have a religion against fictional crushes but at the same time I love so many beautiful dorks.

-Every Zelda character ever. Case and point Midna, Zelda, GhiraHER, Vaati, Link, Ganondorf and Yuuuuga. Fi is my ultimate bae, shhhh don't tell anyone.

-Squid Sisters, Elesa and Medusa from Soul Eater. There's a few characters I think are good looking as humans but I'll leave them out. I'm not very big on crushing on fictional characters besides thinking that they're interesting, have great designs or are cool characters except for one heh.
have yall seen how good Little Mac looks in Super Smash bros wiiu
SO GOOD

also if anyone wants to talk feel free to post here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1525759
have yall seen how good Little Mac looks in Super Smash bros wiiu
SO GOOD

also if anyone wants to talk feel free to post here http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1525759
@LoneWolfGamer THERE WAS A GUY AT MY SCHOOL WHOSE LAST NAME WAS SPIEGEL
@LoneWolfGamer THERE WAS A GUY AT MY SCHOOL WHOSE LAST NAME WAS SPIEGEL
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
[quote name="Hallea" date=2015-09-23 10:10:07] I have lots of fictional crushes, but my main one is Mika from Owari No Seraph/Seraph of the End [img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/06d40fe39aa40506c6fd1b32b9064f1c/tumblr_no3c25g0IY1qmqublo1_r1_500.png[/img] I'm in a relationship with an actual person for Arcanist's sake, why am I obsessed with some anime vampire dude? [s]Srsly Mika, y u so pretty?[/s] [/quote] @Hallea I only watch one anime [s](and I can't explain why, I love the art but I just never got into them for reasons??? and I still haven't for also reasons),[/s] but anime boys are beautiful and i looked up this one and these anime boys are ESCPECIALLY beautiful
Hallea wrote on 2015-09-23:
I have lots of fictional crushes, but my main one is Mika from Owari No Seraph/Seraph of the End
tumblr_no3c25g0IY1qmqublo1_r1_500.png
I'm in a relationship with an actual person for Arcanist's sake, why am I obsessed with some anime vampire dude?
Srsly Mika, y u so pretty?

@Hallea I only watch one anime (and I can't explain why, I love the art but I just never got into them for reasons??? and I still haven't for also reasons), but anime boys are beautiful and i looked up this one and these anime boys are ESCPECIALLY beautiful
I'm probably supposed to be typing an essay right now.
Sayid from Lost
Luka Kovac from ER
Finch from Person of Interest
Lucas North from Spooks
Oberyn from ASoIaF / GoT (he's much better in the tv show!)
Doyle from Angel
Nick Cutter from Primeval
Sayid from Lost
Luka Kovac from ER
Finch from Person of Interest
Lucas North from Spooks
Oberyn from ASoIaF / GoT (he's much better in the tv show!)
Doyle from Angel
Nick Cutter from Primeval
Female
tumblr_ny2ndzv4FB1u3noruo1_100.png qSaPwJQ.png
20VRtmo.png
Sollux Captor and Rose Lalonde tbh
Sollux Captor and Rose Lalonde tbh
6klg2iF.png
I am currently super super gay for Japser from Steven Universe.

Please send help I'm garbage.
I am currently super super gay for Japser from Steven Universe.

Please send help I'm garbage.
-woody
-she/her
-very bisexual
-type 1 diabetic
-dragon sales
-coli grinding
0a336a4f9a312bb09aa01acd45192ada8875c8ea.png shadow.gif
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68 69