Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | The Doctor Dancing (Doctor Who)
Capaldi is so adorable! And dapper. And he's such a fanboy, it's fantastic! He's what David Tennant would be if he'd gotten the role about 20 years later.

He's suffering a bit from Moffatt Syndrome, but he's pushing through and doing amazing work.

I'm wishing Peter Davison had done a bit of dancing in Black Orchid now, because he'd be a great addition to the Dancing Doctors. Sadly, I only remember Tegan and Nyssa dancing in that one - the Doctor was busy sneaking around in his bathrobe.
Capaldi is so adorable! And dapper. And he's such a fanboy, it's fantastic! He's what David Tennant would be if he'd gotten the role about 20 years later.

He's suffering a bit from Moffatt Syndrome, but he's pushing through and doing amazing work.

I'm wishing Peter Davison had done a bit of dancing in Black Orchid now, because he'd be a great addition to the Dancing Doctors. Sadly, I only remember Tegan and Nyssa dancing in that one - the Doctor was busy sneaking around in his bathrobe.
noli timere tempestatem. tempestas est res pulchra. ama tempestatem et gaude in pulchritudine.
595bwIn.png
nunc, ad tuas labores reveni!
@Megann

FATASTIC.
@Megann

FATASTIC.
@sddalek IKR!
@DrValentina xD
@sddalek IKR!
@DrValentina xD
DiuyC5n.pngKFSoxOh.pnglayffGD.pngpwJjkMF.pngstraight%20ally_zpsift3j5ec.png
This needs a bump...because hello...dancing Doctors!!! xD