Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Five things you would hoard as a Dragon
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
- Puppies
- Cinnamon muffins
- Blankets
- Fanart of my favorite characters and shippings
- Video games
- Puppies
- Cinnamon muffins
- Blankets
- Fanart of my favorite characters and shippings
- Video games
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
-Coffee Mugs (I'd also probably be constantly brewing coffee)
-Dolls
-Deer (Including deer objects)
-Desserts (I'd also be eating them all the time so this hoard probably wouldn't get too big lol)
-Probably sweaters too haha
-Coffee Mugs (I'd also probably be constantly brewing coffee)
-Dolls
-Deer (Including deer objects)
-Desserts (I'd also be eating them all the time so this hoard probably wouldn't get too big lol)
-Probably sweaters too haha
tumblr_oq0fvjYAkZ1uwmeyso3_500.png
-Cats. I would hoard them now if I was rich and had a giant farm or something, lol. I really enjoy taking care of them and seeing them happy.

-Candles. Specifically ones that smell like vanilla, cupcakes, sugar cookies, etc.

-Art. I wish I could cover the walls of my apartment with art, but that's expensive. So I'd definitely hoard it if I were a dragon!

-Books. I love to read, and I also love to decorate with books. I love it when a book has a nice cover, especially if it's an antique looking cover.

-Maneki nekos. This would probably be weird if it weren't for my intense love of cats. Maneki nekos are really cute, and I love the stories about them and how the different colors have different meanings.
-Cats. I would hoard them now if I was rich and had a giant farm or something, lol. I really enjoy taking care of them and seeing them happy.

-Candles. Specifically ones that smell like vanilla, cupcakes, sugar cookies, etc.

-Art. I wish I could cover the walls of my apartment with art, but that's expensive. So I'd definitely hoard it if I were a dragon!

-Books. I love to read, and I also love to decorate with books. I love it when a book has a nice cover, especially if it's an antique looking cover.

-Maneki nekos. This would probably be weird if it weren't for my intense love of cats. Maneki nekos are really cute, and I love the stories about them and how the different colors have different meanings.
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
1. Books, a dragon needs to stay entertained.
2. Comic Books, it's too expensive as a hobby but no one's going to fight a dragon over their Superman comic.
3. Sporks, this is just a weird personal quirk that shows up whenever I play Fallout. I will own all the sporks in the world!
4. Lasers
5. Swords made to look like fantasy designs.

At first I figured video games would be on this list, but I doubt dragon claws can properly handle a controller.
1. Books, a dragon needs to stay entertained.
2. Comic Books, it's too expensive as a hobby but no one's going to fight a dragon over their Superman comic.
3. Sporks, this is just a weird personal quirk that shows up whenever I play Fallout. I will own all the sporks in the world!
4. Lasers
5. Swords made to look like fantasy designs.

At first I figured video games would be on this list, but I doubt dragon claws can properly handle a controller.
Baby dragons. :>

Edit: Forgot it was 5 things, so... Also: paints, aquariums, puppies and pillows!
Baby dragons. :>

Edit: Forgot it was 5 things, so... Also: paints, aquariums, puppies and pillows!
Snakes.
Fancy boxes (trinket boxes, treasure chests, etc)
Awesome mugs
Blankets <3
Plants
Snakes.
Fancy boxes (trinket boxes, treasure chests, etc)
Awesome mugs
Blankets <3
Plants
-Accessories... Specifically earring studs, I have 117 pairs currently so I'm technically already hoarding them xD
-sweaters that are like really comfy soft, big and ahhhhh I love big sweaters.
-touqes, beanies, I love comfy hats xD
-supernatural merchandise even though I already hoard that too
-music devices yesssss I survive on music it's like my life
-Accessories... Specifically earring studs, I have 117 pairs currently so I'm technically already hoarding them xD
-sweaters that are like really comfy soft, big and ahhhhh I love big sweaters.
-touqes, beanies, I love comfy hats xD
-supernatural merchandise even though I already hoard that too
-music devices yesssss I survive on music it's like my life
Untitled_Artwork.png
-Plushies
-Books
-Pocky
-Soft and/or cute things(including living things, like taking care of animals—for example, I already hoard owlets here and I would as a derg)
-Keys
-Plushies
-Books
-Pocky
-Soft and/or cute things(including living things, like taking care of animals—for example, I already hoard owlets here and I would as a derg)
-Keys
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
- Pillows
- VHS Tapes
- Twist Ties
- Cardboard Boxes
- Toys
- Pillows
- VHS Tapes
- Twist Ties
- Cardboard Boxes
- Toys
Glory_to_the_Gladekeeper_signed.png