Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird ships
1 2 3 4
I have a couple cracks ships that are completely out of nowhere that I can't for the life of me justify or explain. They just exist. It didn't help that my friend @Megamaz is very, ah... accommodating. And by accommodating I mean there are a couple crack fics of these pairs buried deep in a computer that will likely never see the light of day XD
I have a couple cracks ships that are completely out of nowhere that I can't for the life of me justify or explain. They just exist. It didn't help that my friend @Megamaz is very, ah... accommodating. And by accommodating I mean there are a couple crack fics of these pairs buried deep in a computer that will likely never see the light of day XD
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
[img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b8/84/94/b88494c5dd9f00a7906bdee7aad6ba72.jpg[/img]
b88494c5dd9f00a7906bdee7aad6ba72.jpg
My writing project.
Well, my friend and I have done some weird crud. It's called shipping your sonas with everything you like or have a dream about. So now my friend and I ship Slenderman with my sona and Mike Schmidt from FNAF with my sona and just yeah. Just look at my lair and the dragon named Annie, her description says it all.
Well, my friend and I have done some weird crud. It's called shipping your sonas with everything you like or have a dream about. So now my friend and I ship Slenderman with my sona and Mike Schmidt from FNAF with my sona and just yeah. Just look at my lair and the dragon named Annie, her description says it all.
♥ indie - they/xir - 8teen ♥
k6vnXSz.gif
@Kanestiel, I feast on crossover ships.

I'm still debating posting my Smoker/FemLuffy stuff. Heh.
@Kanestiel, I feast on crossover ships.

I'm still debating posting my Smoker/FemLuffy stuff. Heh.
Not really sure how weird this is, but I kinda ship my current Courier in Fallout NV (legion sided) with Antony... i'm not really sure why? maybe it's because he seems the most chill out of the legion members? And I can't go through one game without shipping something? idk. I also shipped my old courier with Ulysses even though he wanted to kill her.
Not really sure how weird this is, but I kinda ship my current Courier in Fallout NV (legion sided) with Antony... i'm not really sure why? maybe it's because he seems the most chill out of the legion members? And I can't go through one game without shipping something? idk. I also shipped my old courier with Ulysses even though he wanted to kill her.
@lapidot [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mami53FpbT1qixynyo1_250.jpg[/img] [s]I am [i]sliiiightly[/i] more partial to jaspidot[/s] I am multishipping garbage
@lapidot

tumblr_mami53FpbT1qixynyo1_250.jpg

I am sliiiightly more partial to jaspidot I am multishipping garbage
R Jlv5KFV.png W Eg7tdGg.png B GQh0NHI.png Y 6gF7NOr.gif
Mycroft x Cake.
Mycroft x Cake.
Almost all of mine are gay

My answer for every time I was asked about a crack ship used to be Korrasami but SINCE THAT'S ACTUALLY DEFIED THE LAWS OF PHYSICS CHILDREN'S TELEVISION AND BECOME CANON I CAN'T SAY IT ANYMORE.

I have so many crack (and non crack) RWBY ships it's actually ridiculous. Pyrrha/Yang, Sun/Ren, Yang/Neo, Weiss/Blake/Yang...all of team SSSN...with each other...even though two of them have yet to be introduced...I could go on and on... >.> Also I can't post in a shipping thread without calling myself Monochrome garbage at least once

Iramako from KLK even though I still haven't finished the anime, mostly because I have been informed of the reasons why my other OTP, uh, shouldn't actually be shipped and lost the will to keep watching.

Danny/Carmilla from the Carmilla web series just they're so hot okay I can't help it

Not really crack given its popularity, but Pearlnet from SU is increasingly thought of as strange/looked down upon in light of it actually being an OT3. I haven't been in the fandom since new revelations that I'm sure made the tag I used to love explode but they're still my SU OTP, dammit.
Almost all of mine are gay

My answer for every time I was asked about a crack ship used to be Korrasami but SINCE THAT'S ACTUALLY DEFIED THE LAWS OF PHYSICS CHILDREN'S TELEVISION AND BECOME CANON I CAN'T SAY IT ANYMORE.

I have so many crack (and non crack) RWBY ships it's actually ridiculous. Pyrrha/Yang, Sun/Ren, Yang/Neo, Weiss/Blake/Yang...all of team SSSN...with each other...even though two of them have yet to be introduced...I could go on and on... >.> Also I can't post in a shipping thread without calling myself Monochrome garbage at least once

Iramako from KLK even though I still haven't finished the anime, mostly because I have been informed of the reasons why my other OTP, uh, shouldn't actually be shipped and lost the will to keep watching.

Danny/Carmilla from the Carmilla web series just they're so hot okay I can't help it

Not really crack given its popularity, but Pearlnet from SU is increasingly thought of as strange/looked down upon in light of it actually being an OT3. I haven't been in the fandom since new revelations that I'm sure made the tag I used to love explode but they're still my SU OTP, dammit.
R Jlv5KFV.png W Eg7tdGg.png B GQh0NHI.png Y 6gF7NOr.gif
I'm on volume two of the Tokyo Ghoul manga and my current weird ship from it is Uta x Kaneki x-x
I'm on volume two of the Tokyo Ghoul manga and my current weird ship from it is Uta x Kaneki x-x
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
Mikoto/Camilla from FE:If. I don't think they ever actually interact at all, but they're both cute and Camilla's basically Kamui's adoptive mother, so.......

Also Yaptolacca/Kilkenbyuut from witch100, even though they never interact in-game. Kilkenbyuut is a dark witch (essentially a voiceless monster), and Yaptolacca is a skeleton because she died long before the events of the game. Yaptolacca's skeleton is located in the same ravine that Kilkenbyuut patrols, though, and they were comrades before Yaptolacca's death. I just like the idea of Kilke hanging around the area out of some foggy sentiment for her deceased girlfriend. ;v;
Mikoto/Camilla from FE:If. I don't think they ever actually interact at all, but they're both cute and Camilla's basically Kamui's adoptive mother, so.......

Also Yaptolacca/Kilkenbyuut from witch100, even though they never interact in-game. Kilkenbyuut is a dark witch (essentially a voiceless monster), and Yaptolacca is a skeleton because she died long before the events of the game. Yaptolacca's skeleton is located in the same ravine that Kilkenbyuut patrols, though, and they were comrades before Yaptolacca's death. I just like the idea of Kilke hanging around the area out of some foggy sentiment for her deceased girlfriend. ;v;
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
1 2 3 4