Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Music in other languages
1 2 3
YES

Stories , Innocent Days , Boku Wa Tori Nin Naru (Code Geass)
YES

Stories , Innocent Days , Boku Wa Tori Nin Naru (Code Geass)
4MKDoae.png
[quote name="Amnesia" date=2015-08-09 16:40:50] Have you ever just stumbled across a song that sounds so good despite the fact that you have absolutely no idea what the lyrics mean? I swear to God, those are the best songs you could listen, and even after you find out what they mean, you still love the song so much ??? [/quote] This basically at least partially describes my love for Rammstein. ;3 All of the yes! I know Behemoth's got at least one song in Polish. I can't understand the lyrics for crud and can only figure out context of it through the video for said song, but I still love it anyway [s]like the crazed fangirl that I am[/s].
Amnesia wrote on 2015-08-09:
Have you ever just stumbled across a song that sounds so good despite the fact that you have absolutely no idea what the lyrics mean? I swear to God, those are the best songs you could listen, and even after you find out what they mean, you still love the song so much ???
This basically at least partially describes my love for Rammstein. ;3 All of the yes!
I know Behemoth's got at least one song in Polish. I can't understand the lyrics for crud and can only figure out context of it through the video for said song, but I still love it anyway like the crazed fangirl that I am.
tumblr_inline_oki65tLbzS1tfmvub_100.pngE6nL5Eq.png
*glances at playlist* Yhea... that happens. Currently there's Japanese music on there, Finnish, Latin, Danish (I may be Swedish, but I sorry Danes, I REALLY don't understand a word of what you're saying), German, Icelandic, and I think there's some Mexican stuff in there somewhere. On top of the normal Swedish and English stuff. ^^;
*glances at playlist* Yhea... that happens. Currently there's Japanese music on there, Finnish, Latin, Danish (I may be Swedish, but I sorry Danes, I REALLY don't understand a word of what you're saying), German, Icelandic, and I think there's some Mexican stuff in there somewhere. On top of the normal Swedish and English stuff. ^^;
e2058802350d6948c7ac4820e647999b.png gAOT387.pngtumblr_m9qr27Tg6J1rziwwco1_1280.gif 936TVGr.png
Alright so...
I listen to a crap ton of J-Rock, Vocaloid, and K-pop. Those are my top 3.
For Spanish, Prince Royce is one of my favorites! I really want to get back into German music though, it's really awesome
Alright so...
I listen to a crap ton of J-Rock, Vocaloid, and K-pop. Those are my top 3.
For Spanish, Prince Royce is one of my favorites! I really want to get back into German music though, it's really awesome
Vyrus | Perpetually hungry | PM's/Friend Requests open
I have songs in my mp3 player in Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and English. Oh, and a few in French as I find myself enjoying a certain artist's music.
I have songs in my mp3 player in Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish and English. Oh, and a few in French as I find myself enjoying a certain artist's music.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
I come from a relatively small native language group, so most of the music I listen to is in a foreign language.
I come from a relatively small native language group, so most of the music I listen to is in a foreign language.
ZPPY.png
Listening to rock of all types, Latin, Swedish, Geman, English..

@NikitaDarkstar
Ahaha, well. I'm from Denmark and people keep telling me that Swedish is so easy to understand, but whenever I listen to music where the lyrics are Swedish I understand nothing, so I know exactly how you feel... xD
Listening to rock of all types, Latin, Swedish, Geman, English..

@NikitaDarkstar
Ahaha, well. I'm from Denmark and people keep telling me that Swedish is so easy to understand, but whenever I listen to music where the lyrics are Swedish I understand nothing, so I know exactly how you feel... xD
mwzj9u.png
@Amnesia I know this one song called Tajo Abierto that I heard on the radio, and it's so good despite the fact that I don't understand it. It's in Spanish, and I usually don't like Spanish music, but this song is so catchy and chill :3 You should listen to it sometime! Oh yeah, I also listen to some k-pop :P
@Amnesia I know this one song called Tajo Abierto that I heard on the radio, and it's so good despite the fact that I don't understand it. It's in Spanish, and I usually don't like Spanish music, but this song is so catchy and chill :3 You should listen to it sometime! Oh yeah, I also listen to some k-pop :P
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
I'm a fan of In Extremo, a german medieval rock band. They sing in german, english, french, gaelic, latin, old german, old swedish and some other languages... xD
In Extremo - Herr Mannelig
This swedish song is one of the most popular. ^^
I'm a fan of In Extremo, a german medieval rock band. They sing in german, english, french, gaelic, latin, old german, old swedish and some other languages... xD
In Extremo - Herr Mannelig
This swedish song is one of the most popular. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
I mostly look up the lyrics, but yeah I have some OPM music here I haven't looked up properly, I just liked their sound and singing style.
I mostly look up the lyrics, but yeah I have some OPM music here I haven't looked up properly, I just liked their sound and singing style.
I'd woken up early, and I took a long time getting ready to exist. - Bernardo Soares/Fernando Pessoa
1 2 3