Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Looking for friends....that sounds sad
1 2 3
@Botulism If you like plushies, and you like noodles, then let's be friends!

P.S. If you don't like plushies and noodles, then I am sad for you. XD XD, but send a request anyways.
@Botulism If you like plushies, and you like noodles, then let's be friends!

P.S. If you don't like plushies and noodles, then I am sad for you. XD XD, but send a request anyways.
Ft1xdVt.pngo9GbwME.png[/url]
I want friends since I don't have any on this site! Sent you a friend invite.
I want friends since I don't have any on this site! Sent you a friend invite.
@Botulism Moved to General Discussion. :)
@Botulism Moved to General Discussion. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
im up for making friends!
im up for making friends!
it is i

tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
@Botulism

Shot you a friend request! :'D

@GuardianOwl
Do you mind if I add you? oqo I would loove to spazz animu stuff! I don't really watch A LOT of animes but theres quite a few I've watched!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyways I'm also open for friend requests & looking for more artist friends in hopes to draw our silly dergs together.
You can pretty much talk anything to me tbh LOL be it weird or other stuff etc ;A;

@Botulism

Shot you a friend request! :'D

@GuardianOwl
Do you mind if I add you? oqo I would loove to spazz animu stuff! I don't really watch A LOT of animes but theres quite a few I've watched!

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Anyways I'm also open for friend requests & looking for more artist friends in hopes to draw our silly dergs together.
You can pretty much talk anything to me tbh LOL be it weird or other stuff etc ;A;

IMG_3198.png
@Botulism

if you're into video games, metal, and sharing the occasional dumb/silly/funny gifs then i'm sure we can get along :-)
@Botulism

if you're into video games, metal, and sharing the occasional dumb/silly/funny gifs then i'm sure we can get along :-)
@IIIIIIII
I wouldn't mind at all! ^w^ I love talking anime~
@IIIIIIII
I wouldn't mind at all! ^w^ I love talking anime~
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
Friieennds! 8) Go ahead and add me. @Botulism
Friieennds! 8) Go ahead and add me. @Botulism
Friends are friendly and fun and you can always pm me because I'm a lonely Cam ;u;
Friends are friendly and fun and you can always pm me because I'm a lonely Cam ;u;
Snr7ysG.png HChIF4s.png
1 2 3