Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ~~~PrIvAtE~~~
1 2
@nefertiti3773 the iPad doesn't like this website so sometimes some very interesting things happen to the sprites and pictures swap lololol
@nefertiti3773 the iPad doesn't like this website so sometimes some very interesting things happen to the sprites and pictures swap lololol
signature_fr_msmith02_by_vampireselene13-d942re6.png
ahahahhahahaha @kurrapotato1
ahahahhahahaha @kurrapotato1
QcIAZFU.png
I wish I could show you what's happening to my lair right now one of my dragons is multiplied in the background of all the dragon slots, one of my dragons is replaced b a female symbol, one is replaced by a can't breed symbol, and another dragon was replaced by one of the flights symbol background(purple swirly) even though it's arcane.

@nefertiti3773
I wish I could show you what's happening to my lair right now one of my dragons is multiplied in the background of all the dragon slots, one of my dragons is replaced b a female symbol, one is replaced by a can't breed symbol, and another dragon was replaced by one of the flights symbol background(purple swirly) even though it's arcane.

@nefertiti3773
Oh wow thats weird @kurrapotato1
Oh wow thats weird @kurrapotato1
QcIAZFU.png
Lololol
Lololol
@kurrapotato1 Kate would like to know if you can come Saturday. You might wanna email her maybe
@kurrapotato1 Kate would like to know if you can come Saturday. You might wanna email her maybe
QcIAZFU.png
I can't email her but can you give me all the details and her mom's address? @nefertiti3773
I can't email her but can you give me all the details and her mom's address? @nefertiti3773
Alright so if anyone can come, you will need a sleeping bag, a pillow if you want, an awesome board/card game if you want, a sweatshirt And my address is redacted

Exact Kate quote @kurrapotato1
Alright so if anyone can come, you will need a sleeping bag, a pillow if you want, an awesome board/card game if you want, a sweatshirt And my address is redacted

Exact Kate quote @kurrapotato1
QcIAZFU.png
@nefertiti3773 Do not give out personal information. [quote][b]You further agree to not post or otherwise transmit content that:[/b] Transmits real-life personal information about other players, people you know, or Flight Rising staff. [/quote] Remember that anyone can read anything you are posting online.
@nefertiti3773 Do not give out personal information.
Quote:
You further agree to not post or otherwise transmit content that:
Transmits real-life personal information about other players, people you know, or Flight Rising staff.

Remember that anyone can read anything you are posting online.
1 2