Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ARK: Survival Evolved
Sorry if there's a thread for this all ready?
I went back 4 pages and nothing so lol

I just bought the game last night and have to run it on the lowest settings but it appeared to work locally when I tested it out this morning after letting it install last night.

I'm going to be trying PvP tonight but I hear its really brutal and basically if I don't have an "in" with someone's tribe I'm going to be ripped a new butthole.

Does anyone want to foster me that's been playing?
I have high hopes for this game but I would love some guidance instead of having to learn the hard way... I did that last time with Korean MMORPGs and well I don't want to re-live RageFest2015.
Sorry if there's a thread for this all ready?
I went back 4 pages and nothing so lol

I just bought the game last night and have to run it on the lowest settings but it appeared to work locally when I tested it out this morning after letting it install last night.

I'm going to be trying PvP tonight but I hear its really brutal and basically if I don't have an "in" with someone's tribe I'm going to be ripped a new butthole.

Does anyone want to foster me that's been playing?
I have high hopes for this game but I would love some guidance instead of having to learn the hard way... I did that last time with Korean MMORPGs and well I don't want to re-live RageFest2015.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω