Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Kingdom Hearts 3:What Worlds Do You Wish
1 2 3
Kingdom Hearts 3: What Worlds Do You Wish To Appear In KH3? I have quite a few worlds that I wish to appear in KH3 (^_^)/ *Going to add them later: Typing with my cell phone is painful*
Kingdom Hearts 3: What Worlds Do You Wish To Appear In KH3? I have quite a few worlds that I wish to appear in KH3 (^_^)/ *Going to add them later: Typing with my cell phone is painful*
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
would TWEWY world count? that would basically be Japan tho, huh.

or maybe one of the FF worlds considering that there are FF characters around KH! eoe (my kidney for more FF9 representation)

tbh, I'm just really freaking satisfied that Mulan is a thing. that's pretty much all I ever wanted out of Disney. uwu
would TWEWY world count? that would basically be Japan tho, huh.

or maybe one of the FF worlds considering that there are FF characters around KH! eoe (my kidney for more FF9 representation)

tbh, I'm just really freaking satisfied that Mulan is a thing. that's pretty much all I ever wanted out of Disney. uwu
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
Lilo and Stitch (Kauai)?

Then have a hella lol sidequest involving retrieving ALL the other "cousins"? XD /kinda like the 101 Dalmatians thing in the very first KH.
Lilo and Stitch (Kauai)?

Then have a hella lol sidequest involving retrieving ALL the other "cousins"? XD /kinda like the 101 Dalmatians thing in the very first KH.
Any world that isn't 100 Acre Wood, Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town or Olympus Coliseum.

Seconding the TWEWY/Shibuya motion!
Any world that isn't 100 Acre Wood, Agrabah, Atlantica, Halloween Town or Olympus Coliseum.

Seconding the TWEWY/Shibuya motion!
91ed98a566760064815b2177269fd040183d3986.png
Realistic: Wreck-it Ralph, Lilo and Stitch - Hawaii, and Treasure Planet.

Un-realistic: Spira (Final Fantasy X) or any FF world for that matter. Maybe TWEWY Shibuya? But I don't really think it'd be a good idea due to how different the games are.
Realistic: Wreck-it Ralph, Lilo and Stitch - Hawaii, and Treasure Planet.

Un-realistic: Spira (Final Fantasy X) or any FF world for that matter. Maybe TWEWY Shibuya? But I don't really think it'd be a good idea due to how different the games are.
Accent Shop!

Shibuya!!!! (TWEWY)
Treasure Planet and Atlantis, too! Those movies were so awesome!
Seconding the Lilo and Stitch world and the cousin-finding sidequest, too! That'd be cool!
Shibuya!!!! (TWEWY)
Treasure Planet and Atlantis, too! Those movies were so awesome!
Seconding the Lilo and Stitch world and the cousin-finding sidequest, too! That'd be cool!
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
Lilo and Stitch, Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh world, and any of the FF worlds. (*whisper* Hopefully won't have beauty and the beast world...mainly for Gah the puzzle/figuring it out...of course would more than likely there would be one of those type of puzzles..I do enjoy Beauty and The Beast world...but not those blasted puzzles which are difficult and..had my older sister do the puzzles for got very frustrated. Puzzle/Solving is a major weakness of main ^_^;)
Lilo and Stitch, Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh world, and any of the FF worlds. (*whisper* Hopefully won't have beauty and the beast world...mainly for Gah the puzzle/figuring it out...of course would more than likely there would be one of those type of puzzles..I do enjoy Beauty and The Beast world...but not those blasted puzzles which are difficult and..had my older sister do the puzzles for got very frustrated. Puzzle/Solving is a major weakness of main ^_^;)
tumblr_nvbmx7Aqk71u2bprpo1_100.pngarcane_zps910ae348.png
I would kill to see the Pride Lands/Lion King world make a reappearance, I LOVE lion Sora + it would be nice to see TLK2 play out in 3d and maybe see more of the KH characters as lions etc. I seriously doubt it'll happen though... : (

I would love Lilo & Stitch world, too. Deep Space in KH:BBS was great but it's not really the same as actually getting to see the story that takes place in Hawaii. Brother Bear or Bambi worlds would also be super neat.
I would kill to see the Pride Lands/Lion King world make a reappearance, I LOVE lion Sora + it would be nice to see TLK2 play out in 3d and maybe see more of the KH characters as lions etc. I seriously doubt it'll happen though... : (

I would love Lilo & Stitch world, too. Deep Space in KH:BBS was great but it's not really the same as actually getting to see the story that takes place in Hawaii. Brother Bear or Bambi worlds would also be super neat.
P1hD8rM.pngtumblr_ong8rlPuf31rx0b4wo1_100.pngEZkTzMm.png
Lion | 24 | He/Him
Treasure Planet and TWEWY.

i'd love a Brave level, now that I think about it. So Scottish Highlands, I guess. Just fighting giant heartless bears and using wisp power ups would be thrilling. (Dream big, self, dream REAL big.)
Treasure Planet and TWEWY.

i'd love a Brave level, now that I think about it. So Scottish Highlands, I guess. Just fighting giant heartless bears and using wisp power ups would be thrilling. (Dream big, self, dream REAL big.)
tumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.pngb7fepcb.pngtumblr_inline_oorkq7Guy81u5ynwc_540.png
Bambi.
Also star wars.
Bambi.
Also star wars.
1 2 3