Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | kingdom hearts???
1 2
any kingdom hearts fans out there? B)
any kingdom hearts fans out there? B)
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
I used to be heavily into it omg.
I loved it when I was small and I'm a bit excited for the new one tbh
I used to be heavily into it omg.
I loved it when I was small and I'm a bit excited for the new one tbh
62-A53-F86-4-E45-489-D-A12-E-8-CCF366-EB754.jpg
Rai

• it's in the refrigerator
• overwatch/bg3 trash
• she/they | FR +1
kingdom hearts three!!! kingdom hearts three
im getting it when it comes out B)
kingdom hearts three!!! kingdom hearts three
im getting it when it comes out B)
ven / he/his , if i don't reply, i probably didn't see it!
bUUy115.png
I'm a huge fan! I can't wait for KH3 and plan on getting a Kingdom Hearts tattoo soon! c:
I'm a huge fan! I can't wait for KH3 and plan on getting a Kingdom Hearts tattoo soon! c:
003_zpsjbqcddkn.gif 135_zpsu30cweib.gif 121_zpslvyys6si.gif 059_zpskdgnvvgv.gif 036_zpsclzfvofh.gif 149_zpsgzjipg8m.gif
I am absolutely in love with KH!!

Surprisingly enough, it took me forever and half to actually get into the series. I have the first game forever. Played it on and off until I met my best friend. He got me into it hardcore and then I finally finished the game.

We counted down the days till the second game released. We were so friggin' excited. And now we're here 10 years later, waiting for third main installment. The wait has been so unbearable.

I own all the games, including the original Chain of Memories on GBA. :3c
I am absolutely in love with KH!!

Surprisingly enough, it took me forever and half to actually get into the series. I have the first game forever. Played it on and off until I met my best friend. He got me into it hardcore and then I finally finished the game.

We counted down the days till the second game released. We were so friggin' excited. And now we're here 10 years later, waiting for third main installment. The wait has been so unbearable.

I own all the games, including the original Chain of Memories on GBA. :3c
5e8g9l.jpgnq5vtl.jpgw2es2e.jpg2mxu38.jpg4vg3zs.jpg642lw7.jpg
My friends @keet and @GoldenWingsDream are. They talk about it all the time (not truly all the time but a lot if it comes up) haha
My friends @keet and @GoldenWingsDream are. They talk about it all the time (not truly all the time but a lot if it comes up) haha
djME0U2.gif
Gaaaaah, the KH3 trailer makes me want to jump up and down like a hyperactive kid on a sugar high! It looks so awesome! owO
Gaaaaah, the KH3 trailer makes me want to jump up and down like a hyperactive kid on a sugar high! It looks so awesome! owO
KH3 looks amazing! I can't wait to learn more about what worlds we will explore and all the new heartless!
KH3 looks amazing! I can't wait to learn more about what worlds we will explore and all the new heartless!
ezgif-112851860_zpsimblkc5c.gif
Yup! I love the story! Never actually played though.....
Yup! I love the story! Never actually played though.....
sfVMa01.pngMa06BNU.pngBVUXJUX.png
I love KH and am soooo super excited for KH3!!!
I love KH and am soooo super excited for KH3!!!
dciwot5-80b6a7a2-0a6c-442d-b1f4-7c9a8831b54a.pngart_shop_sig_smaller_by_fullmetalowlchemist-dbhrfav.pngtumblr_o0ze38sI6a1u3wsjco7_100.png
GuardianOwl_sig.png
1 2