Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | LotR/The Hobbit/Tolkien Fans Come Hither
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 187 188
@souphands @Thorbjorn @HydroDragon @Widerluege

art, art everywhere - and all so cute!

*throws confetti for #silmsurvivors2015*
@souphands @Thorbjorn @HydroDragon @Widerluege

art, art everywhere - and all so cute!

*throws confetti for #silmsurvivors2015*
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
@raisingcain

we need a t shirt for it
@raisingcain

we need a t shirt for it
tumblr_inline_nwu3oenklP1t7d5o3_500.gif
@Thorbjorn @RaisingCain @souphands [center][b]Me: Writes in Tengwar: Person: Why do you write in Elvish? [/b][/center] [b]Me: [/b] [img]http://images.wikia.com/seigneur-des-anneaux/fr/images/8/8d/Gollum.jpg[/img] Person: Why do you speak Tengwar? Me: [img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances2/500x/2953232.jpg[/img] [s]There is this weird kid who is always bothering me by saying that Tengwar is a language and that its "not English." Which, really, really bothers me because he annoys he every. day. [/s] -Hydro
@Thorbjorn @RaisingCain @souphands

Me: Writes in Tengwar:

Person: Why do you write in Elvish?

Me:

Gollum.jpg

Person: Why do you speak Tengwar?

Me:

2953232.jpg

There is this weird kid who is always bothering me by saying that Tengwar is a language and that its "not English." Which, really, really bothers me because he annoys he every. day.

-Hydro
I tried to learn the language of the elves once... I don't remember it anymore.
I tried to learn the language of the elves once... I don't remember it anymore.
@FireCharm73

Hey there! I've started independent lessons, I am very happy with them. Finally getting nasal and soft mutation down. :o Perhaps you should try and engross yourself in the language once more?

Welcome to Flight Rising, as well! I'm sorry, at first I didn't notice you were a new player

-Hydro
@FireCharm73

Hey there! I've started independent lessons, I am very happy with them. Finally getting nasal and soft mutation down. :o Perhaps you should try and engross yourself in the language once more?

Welcome to Flight Rising, as well! I'm sorry, at first I didn't notice you were a new player

-Hydro
I love Tolkien! He is such a talented writer. My favorite book is the Hobbit, My favorite character is Tharadurail, even though I probably spelled that wrong.
I love Tolkien! He is such a talented writer. My favorite book is the Hobbit, My favorite character is Tharadurail, even though I probably spelled that wrong.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
@qweee

Ooh! More Tolkienites!! Tolkien is amazing, I agree. He was a renowned Linguist as well, and knew a variety of languages wish I could be like him in that aspect. And I think that your favorite character is Thranduil? Legolas' father? unless its someone else that I am not aware of

-Hydro
@qweee

Ooh! More Tolkienites!! Tolkien is amazing, I agree. He was a renowned Linguist as well, and knew a variety of languages wish I could be like him in that aspect. And I think that your favorite character is Thranduil? Legolas' father? unless its someone else that I am not aware of

-Hydro
@HydroDragon Yes, that's him. 3fab5me. Also, I think it's amazing that Tolkien made his own language. Even though he named the mountain Mt. Doom. Wow. Such clever.
@HydroDragon Yes, that's him. 3fab5me. Also, I think it's amazing that Tolkien made his own language. Even though he named the mountain Mt. Doom. Wow. Such clever.
Aaaaaaa
evQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gifevQCX9v.gif
@HydroDragon
heh he probably bugs you all the time cause he knows it ticks you off vnv itd be awesome to see some of your writing though if you would ever take pictures :D
@HydroDragon
heh he probably bugs you all the time cause he knows it ticks you off vnv itd be awesome to see some of your writing though if you would ever take pictures :D
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngKBrR3YL.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
@FireCharm73 @qweee

new peoooople, hello and welcome to our humble Tolkien thread!

@HydroDragon

you are far more dedicated than me - I'm just happy I finally started using the hard K for "Ce" and the long "I" for "ai"

bad but accurate joke - you know you've been reading Tolkien for too long when you start pronouncing "celebrate" as "kel-eh-brate"
@FireCharm73 @qweee

new peoooople, hello and welcome to our humble Tolkien thread!

@HydroDragon

you are far more dedicated than me - I'm just happy I finally started using the hard K for "Ce" and the long "I" for "ai"

bad but accurate joke - you know you've been reading Tolkien for too long when you start pronouncing "celebrate" as "kel-eh-brate"
kJ7P36i.png 899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.pngKDzH3q9.png
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 187 188