Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Well then ;-;
I am sad again >:c
It was the last day of school and I basically just said goodbye to the majority of my friends (bc theyre in their final year or are just moving for college) and im most likely never gonna see them again and ive known one person for over 11 years and idk im really gonna miss them and im very sad :(
and then my mother had to go and be rude ;-;
weh
I am sad again >:c
It was the last day of school and I basically just said goodbye to the majority of my friends (bc theyre in their final year or are just moving for college) and im most likely never gonna see them again and ive known one person for over 11 years and idk im really gonna miss them and im very sad :(
and then my mother had to go and be rude ;-;
weh
PVehrz5.png
bsTwpFg.png
sZShZzW.png
1hgU4Yj.png
LRdLP2V.png
g6CyIfP.png
bYt72YT.png
794a3145f6fa1f605844f6d1d3f20ebb5196384f.png Wishlist
Like I don't want this to sound patronizing or rude but I talk to a grand total of 0 of the people I was best friends with growing up.

I have new friends now that I met through university or friends of friends and they're much better/nicer/like minded people than anyone I grew up with and while I still do care about some of my old clique I really value the friendships I have now as an adult over those other ones.

You'll make new friends in time. :) And yeah, you can totally always visit them and there's always chatting online!
Like I don't want this to sound patronizing or rude but I talk to a grand total of 0 of the people I was best friends with growing up.

I have new friends now that I met through university or friends of friends and they're much better/nicer/like minded people than anyone I grew up with and while I still do care about some of my old clique I really value the friendships I have now as an adult over those other ones.

You'll make new friends in time. :) And yeah, you can totally always visit them and there's always chatting online!
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
The nice thing about college is that there are always going to be semester breaks, and they generally last longer than than high school ones so that the students can have a nice break before things get set up again.

Chances are you're friends are going to be coming home for winter break, spring break, and summer break if they don't do summer classes. So, I'm sure you'll be able to see them if you stay in contact.

And honestly, in days with tumblr, fb, twitter, and all of those other social network sites, plus Skype, I'm sure you can keep in touch no problems.

You could even send your friends care packages while they're away. :D
The nice thing about college is that there are always going to be semester breaks, and they generally last longer than than high school ones so that the students can have a nice break before things get set up again.

Chances are you're friends are going to be coming home for winter break, spring break, and summer break if they don't do summer classes. So, I'm sure you'll be able to see them if you stay in contact.

And honestly, in days with tumblr, fb, twitter, and all of those other social network sites, plus Skype, I'm sure you can keep in touch no problems.

You could even send your friends care packages while they're away. :D
Come wayward Souls, Who wander through the darkness, There is a light for the lost and the meek.
I feel ya. I had a few senior friends when I was a sophomore/junior. I haven't kept in touch with them, though, but I'm sure you can keep in contact with your friends!

Annnd, I was finally the senior friend who graduated. I made a TON of Sophomore friends, after my friends all kinda just left me for online school, or they switched school districts. And my sophomore friends were all sad to see me go, too. I felt their pain, like I feel your's. ;u; I keep in touch with some of them, though! I might hang out with them as soon as I get a car, too! It might not always be that way, though, and like you said, you may never see some of them in the future. Friends come and go, but it's nice to live in the moment.~
I feel ya. I had a few senior friends when I was a sophomore/junior. I haven't kept in touch with them, though, but I'm sure you can keep in contact with your friends!

Annnd, I was finally the senior friend who graduated. I made a TON of Sophomore friends, after my friends all kinda just left me for online school, or they switched school districts. And my sophomore friends were all sad to see me go, too. I felt their pain, like I feel your's. ;u; I keep in touch with some of them, though! I might hang out with them as soon as I get a car, too! It might not always be that way, though, and like you said, you may never see some of them in the future. Friends come and go, but it's nice to live in the moment.~
9u2r6e.jpg
| tumblr |