Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Poultry discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
bump
bump
Have Flightrising for eldemore
@Babypoke
Hi, I don't have any poultry yet, but I plan to get pheasants, do they count? I want to raise them for eggs.
@Babypoke
Hi, I don't have any poultry yet, but I plan to get pheasants, do they count? I want to raise them for eggs.
Remi
He/Him
@Brokenwing yep they count as poultry :) ive never dealt with pheasants before but im going to learn about them sooner or later wanting to be a veternarian
@Brokenwing yep they count as poultry :) ive never dealt with pheasants before but im going to learn about them sooner or later wanting to be a veternarian
@Babypoke It's either that, or quail. I really like quail, they're so funny looking and cute.
@Babypoke It's either that, or quail. I really like quail, they're so funny looking and cute.
Remi
He/Him
bump
bump
Oh dear...this city person entered this thread thinking it was going to be about people's favourite birds to eat /backs out slowly

But seriously, do most poultry breeders keep them for the eggs? For show? Does anyone raise them to eat? And if you do, how do you keep from getting too attached?
Oh dear...this city person entered this thread thinking it was going to be about people's favourite birds to eat /backs out slowly

But seriously, do most poultry breeders keep them for the eggs? For show? Does anyone raise them to eat? And if you do, how do you keep from getting too attached?
a9CvSDW.png
@ninebit It depends the Pultry person some keep for eggs, some keeps for show, or some keep for eat. I happen to keep all 3 but the meat birds are mostly for fair purposes for me. I also show birds and am going to start selling the eggs I get from my show birds. I myself cant answer how to keep from getting attached I get attached to all of my birds sadly its hard for me to sell the chicks that I have hatched. I right now have two chickens I have to sell soon and am dreading it I love them both but they are males and cant keep them,
@ninebit It depends the Pultry person some keep for eggs, some keeps for show, or some keep for eat. I happen to keep all 3 but the meat birds are mostly for fair purposes for me. I also show birds and am going to start selling the eggs I get from my show birds. I myself cant answer how to keep from getting attached I get attached to all of my birds sadly its hard for me to sell the chicks that I have hatched. I right now have two chickens I have to sell soon and am dreading it I love them both but they are males and cant keep them,
bum[
bum[
bump
bump
bup
bup
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8