Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Sinister
1 2
I'm watching sinister and I'm so easily scared omg this was a bad idea.
I'm watching sinister and I'm so easily scared omg this was a bad idea.
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
never heard of it m8
never heard of it m8
@Bossmabel

Scary movie. much fright. very jumpscare
@Bossmabel

Scary movie. much fright. very jumpscare
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
@RottingFlesh

@Bossmabel

And you'll never look at lawnmowers the same way again.

@RottingFlesh

@Bossmabel

And you'll never look at lawnmowers the same way again.

I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley

I just watched that part omg. and you're right. freaking larnmowers
@Lesley

I just watched that part omg. and you're right. freaking larnmowers
Fixing up my lair
100.gif
I've never heard of it but lawnmowers... I want to watch it now but lawnmowers! Is it on Netflix?
I've never heard of it but lawnmowers... I want to watch it now but lawnmowers! Is it on Netflix?
U80694W.png
Oooh do love horror movies! I just watched Banshee Chapter last night, I am a sucker for found footage films >:3c

Is Sinister good? If so, I'll give it a watch.
Oooh do love horror movies! I just watched Banshee Chapter last night, I am a sucker for found footage films >:3c

Is Sinister good? If so, I'll give it a watch.
I still get frightened thinking about the part with the lawnmower in Sinister. :I
I still get frightened thinking about the part with the lawnmower in Sinister. :I
(they/them/their or ve/ver/vis)
9.png5.png3.png
@rottingflesh
@lesley
im wayyyy to squemish for these things but omg someones gotta cure my curiosity here what happens??? :0
@rottingflesh
@lesley
im wayyyy to squemish for these things but omg someones gotta cure my curiosity here what happens??? :0
@seafoamscales the human body is squishy and lawnmowers do not play nicely with us.

i liked this movie. it was the first one in a long time to actually give me a fright.
didn't love the ending tho, it was a bit much not to mention predictable. but everything else was good.
@seafoamscales the human body is squishy and lawnmowers do not play nicely with us.

i liked this movie. it was the first one in a long time to actually give me a fright.
didn't love the ending tho, it was a bit much not to mention predictable. but everything else was good.
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
1 2