Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Steven Universe Discussion/Theories
1 2
To start off this, I really like the show "Steven Universe", if any of you like this show as well maybe you would like to share your theories or just talk about it. Hope to hear from you!
To start off this, I really like the show "Steven Universe", if any of you like this show as well maybe you would like to share your theories or just talk about it. Hope to hear from you!
[column]
Don't dream your life, Live your dream~
So, anybody else excited for StevenBomb 2.0 next week?
So, anybody else excited for StevenBomb 2.0 next week?
/Scorpio/fan of Steven Universe, DHMIS, Gravity Falls/coatl in sig done by Darkmuddkip!TobLfoP.png
@BuffCheeto I am so ready for Steven bomb. Also, your name is 10/10 XD
@BuffCheeto I am so ready for Steven bomb. Also, your name is 10/10 XD
i0rDgRM.png
@epicumbre Thanks, Jasper is one of my favorite gems :P. Your user is pretty cool too.

@epicumbre Thanks, Jasper is one of my favorite gems :P. Your user is pretty cool too.

/Scorpio/fan of Steven Universe, DHMIS, Gravity Falls/coatl in sig done by Darkmuddkip!TobLfoP.png
@BuffCheeto oh thank you <:D! The umbre is short for umbreon, my favorite Pokemon haha. I used to think Jasper was so evil, but tumblr has changed the way I see her, for better or for worse
@BuffCheeto oh thank you <:D! The umbre is short for umbreon, my favorite Pokemon haha. I used to think Jasper was so evil, but tumblr has changed the way I see her, for better or for worse
i0rDgRM.png
I am a weak nerd. I now get all teary singing "We are the Crystal Gems." I just got a lot of feelings for some alien gems. I need to catch up on the episodes I missed.
I am a weak nerd. I now get all teary singing "We are the Crystal Gems." I just got a lot of feelings for some alien gems. I need to catch up on the episodes I missed.
ci3UVKu.png
I got so excited for the StevenBomb, I went out and bought some gemstones last week (Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Yellow Jasper, and Rhodonite). Because yes, I'm that obsessed with this show.

I've seen this theory on Tumblr before, so I can't and won't claim it as my own. But think about this: all of the Gems have regenerated their forms so far except for Steven. There is a huge possibility that we could eventually get an episode where Steven has to retreat into his own gem. Maybe he could actually meet Rose in there? I don't know, I think it would be really sweet and heartbreaking, which is pretty on par for the entire show.
I got so excited for the StevenBomb, I went out and bought some gemstones last week (Rose Quartz, Amethyst, Yellow Jasper, and Rhodonite). Because yes, I'm that obsessed with this show.

I've seen this theory on Tumblr before, so I can't and won't claim it as my own. But think about this: all of the Gems have regenerated their forms so far except for Steven. There is a huge possibility that we could eventually get an episode where Steven has to retreat into his own gem. Maybe he could actually meet Rose in there? I don't know, I think it would be really sweet and heartbreaking, which is pretty on par for the entire show.
I am SOOOOOOO ready for Steven Bomb 2.0!
I'm flipping the heck out, AGHHHH!

Did you guys see the previews?
Connie learning swords!
Returning to the kindergarten!

I hope we get to see the episode where they go to homeworld. (A blurb for this was leaked a while ago for one of the upcoming episodes, but i can't remember for the life of me which episode) But im dyiiiiiiiing to see homeworld!
I am SOOOOOOO ready for Steven Bomb 2.0!
I'm flipping the heck out, AGHHHH!

Did you guys see the previews?
Connie learning swords!
Returning to the kindergarten!

I hope we get to see the episode where they go to homeworld. (A blurb for this was leaked a while ago for one of the upcoming episodes, but i can't remember for the life of me which episode) But im dyiiiiiiiing to see homeworld!
rotyou_zpsdd94a7ce.jpg
@ peridot u need a redemption arc
@ peridot u need a redemption arc
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
AeonianDream, the intro song is amazing, the fact that you get teary-eyed is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of dedication :d I really liked Garnet's song though, it is beautiful. My friend and I discuss Steven Universe and Rebecca Sugar a lot, I'm glad this thread exists :D
AeonianDream, the intro song is amazing, the fact that you get teary-eyed is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign of dedication :d I really liked Garnet's song though, it is beautiful. My friend and I discuss Steven Universe and Rebecca Sugar a lot, I'm glad this thread exists :D
1 2