Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Furries!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hello! Dedicated furry here! I'm very active in the community and constantly pumping out arts and crafts related to furry culture. I'm actually taking commissions on crafting furry ears! Here is an example of my ears: [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/ae/19/aa/ae19aa78607cd1ac255597f9f55ba5d6.jpg[/img] And here is my character Jax The Fox! I'm getting a fursuit of him! [img]http://pre04.deviantart.net/2895/th/pre/i/2017/090/a/4/jax_the_fox___full_body_reference__by_puddingpalgal-db44q6l.png[/img]
Hello! Dedicated furry here! I'm very active in the community and constantly pumping out arts and crafts related to furry culture. I'm actually taking commissions on crafting furry ears!

Here is an example of my ears: ae19aa78607cd1ac255597f9f55ba5d6.jpg

And here is my character Jax The Fox! I'm getting a fursuit of him!
jax_the_fox___full_body_reference__by_puddingpalgal-db44q6l.png
FR Pudding Art: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2174676
Yay!! A furry thread! I'm a newish furry, have been in the Fandom for less than a year.
Yay!! A furry thread! I'm a newish furry, have been in the Fandom for less than a year.
^ I can pretty much say the same. Hi buddy! What's your favorite species?

@meganwolf24
^ I can pretty much say the same. Hi buddy! What's your favorite species?

@meganwolf24
Hunter, he/him or they/them.
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@OneStepAhead my favourite species is a wolf!! What yours??
@OneStepAhead my favourite species is a wolf!! What yours??
'Eyy!

I have two fursonas, a chimpanzee as my main and a bonobo as my secondary. I have suits for them both, but they're factory made, not custom. I never thought I'd be a multi sona kindof guy, but things happen, I guess!

I don't really draw much, but my FA username is feelingchimpy if anybody was interested.
'Eyy!

I have two fursonas, a chimpanzee as my main and a bonobo as my secondary. I have suits for them both, but they're factory made, not custom. I never thought I'd be a multi sona kindof guy, but things happen, I guess!

I don't really draw much, but my FA username is feelingchimpy if anybody was interested.
Hihi! I’m BlueBone, a.k.a Malika The Dutch Angel Dragon! I have some W.I.P art of Malika if you’d like to see! I’m what some would call a “diet coke” furry, meaning I’m at the point where I’d like to suit but don’t have the funds to purchase one! Please ping me if you’re talking to me! [emoji=coatl tongue]
Hihi! I’m BlueBone, a.k.a Malika The Dutch Angel Dragon! I have some W.I.P art of Malika if you’d like to see!
I’m what some would call a “diet coke” furry, meaning I’m at the point where I’d like to suit but don’t have the funds to purchase one!
Please ping me if you’re talking to me!
Bwjy6WH.pngrj7owsI.pngJUtMe6I.png
I'm kind of a furry? Like I have characters, and a fursona, but I usually don't interact with the fandom too much and I don't really draw for it either. :0
I'm kind of a furry? Like I have characters, and a fursona, but I usually don't interact with the fandom too much and I don't really draw for it either. :0
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
[quote name="sinistorm101" date="2019-03-02 15:19:46" ] I'm kind of a furry? Like I have characters, and a fursona, but I usually don't interact with the fandom too much and I don't really draw for it either. :0 [/quote] Same here. I can't draw but I have so many character ideas x.x and a lot of common furry culture just doesn't appeal to me. I have... too many fursona ideas. My current favorite and the one I would probably get a fursuit of if that was remotely an option is a lilac sabertooth (specifically [i]Homotherium[/i]), but my longest-lasting idea is a blue-and-gold macaw gryphon. My plain, no-frills, literally-just-me-as-an-animal fursona would be a giant lop rabbit, a standard poodle, or a [i]Maiasaura[/i]. I had this crazy idea once for a character based on a [url=https://oceana.org/sites/default/files/styles/lightbox_full/public/shutterstock_blue_glaucus_0.jpg?itok=EL9UjOPC]blue glaucus slug[/url], but with a cute scalie- or Manokit-like muzzle, because these things honestly don't have much of a face.
sinistorm101 wrote on 2019-03-02 15:19:46:
Same here. I can't draw but I have so many character ideas x.x and a lot of common furry culture just doesn't appeal to me.

I have... too many fursona ideas. My current favorite and the one I would probably get a fursuit of if that was remotely an option is a lilac sabertooth (specifically Homotherium), but my longest-lasting idea is a blue-and-gold macaw gryphon. My plain, no-frills, literally-just-me-as-an-animal fursona would be a giant lop rabbit, a standard poodle, or a Maiasaura. I had this crazy idea once for a character based on a blue glaucus slug, but with a cute scalie- or Manokit-like muzzle, because these things honestly don't have much of a face.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
Hello! I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic animals from mammals to dinosaurs (and dragons).

I don't really interact much with the fanbase since I've heard bad things about it, but I do draw a lot of animals.
Hello! I'm a big fan of anthropomorphic animals from mammals to dinosaurs (and dragons).

I don't really interact much with the fanbase since I've heard bad things about it, but I do draw a lot of animals.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
If I could add my fursonas refsheet I would, but I’m on mobile and can’t find a reliable site to get bbcode links from ): mines a rat w monster features.

I think a big reason why there’s no thread is because it’s seen as cringy?? Idk. I don’t bring it up on the internet because all the furries I come across are all “uwu glomp hehe :3” or they disagree/harass me for my opinions. Idk I wish I could find like,,, furry friends so I could draw they’re fursonas by have them be like,,, not 14 and actually chill/mature I guess.

Also @Bronzewing there is a lot of “bad” things I guess, but it’s 1:8 (probably) outweighed by good things. Many people think we all draw a lot of nsfw stuff, by as long as you aren’t looking for it, you’ll only come across it occasionally.
If I could add my fursonas refsheet I would, but I’m on mobile and can’t find a reliable site to get bbcode links from ): mines a rat w monster features.

I think a big reason why there’s no thread is because it’s seen as cringy?? Idk. I don’t bring it up on the internet because all the furries I come across are all “uwu glomp hehe :3” or they disagree/harass me for my opinions. Idk I wish I could find like,,, furry friends so I could draw they’re fursonas by have them be like,,, not 14 and actually chill/mature I guess.

Also @Bronzewing there is a lot of “bad” things I guess, but it’s 1:8 (probably) outweighed by good things. Many people think we all draw a lot of nsfw stuff, by as long as you aren’t looking for it, you’ll only come across it occasionally.
| Alex | he/him | Aquarius/Pisces | FR+3 | I like witchcraft and furbies |
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so5_100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10