Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Any Russian speakers...?
( Hi ping me for responses ;u; )

Hi ;U; I have started learning Russian not so long ago and I was wondering if any of you guys speak Russian, mostly go 1. get a new friend cause that's cool as hecki and 2. have a practise partner. I odn't expect anyone to teach me or anything! Just let me practise a little and well, get a new friend ;U;
( Hi ping me for responses ;u; )

Hi ;U; I have started learning Russian not so long ago and I was wondering if any of you guys speak Russian, mostly go 1. get a new friend cause that's cool as hecki and 2. have a practise partner. I odn't expect anyone to teach me or anything! Just let me practise a little and well, get a new friend ;U;
stars3part1.pngstars3mmaypepart2_1.png
@seraMars

I've wanted to learn Russian for the longest time, but I haven't had a real opportunity yet. However, part of the reason I chose my new university is that it offers Russian courses. So it looks like I'll finally start learning it in the fall. I'm really super excited about it. Learning Russian (and eventually visiting Russia) has been like #1 on my bucket list for the longest time.

So, short answer: no. But I will be soon!
And good luck with your Russian practice.
@seraMars

I've wanted to learn Russian for the longest time, but I haven't had a real opportunity yet. However, part of the reason I chose my new university is that it offers Russian courses. So it looks like I'll finally start learning it in the fall. I'm really super excited about it. Learning Russian (and eventually visiting Russia) has been like #1 on my bucket list for the longest time.

So, short answer: no. But I will be soon!
And good luck with your Russian practice.

~|| Liv || 21 || Tumblr ||~
egzd4g.gif
@Arkasha

Thank you c: And good luck to you too!
@Arkasha

Thank you c: And good luck to you too!
????????????! ? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????.
????????????! ? ??????? ?????? ?? ??????.
@seramars Hello! I've been learning Russian for two years now :) Although I still can't speak smoothly mostly because of thinking consciously about the cases ;-; Have fun with Russian! It's suuuuch a fun language to learn... ^.^
@seramars Hello! I've been learning Russian for two years now :) Although I still can't speak smoothly mostly because of thinking consciously about the cases ;-; Have fun with Russian! It's suuuuch a fun language to learn... ^.^
@Biju ????????????????

@Caustica Thanks! It really is fun c:
@Biju ????????????????

@Caustica Thanks! It really is fun c:
Ha! That was actually a greeting in Russian. I guess it did not translate from my keyboard to the forum. D'oh!

I've been studying for only a couple of months now, I'm not very good but practice is always a good thing so I'm up for it.
Ha! That was actually a greeting in Russian. I guess it did not translate from my keyboard to the forum. D'oh!

I've been studying for only a couple of months now, I'm not very good but practice is always a good thing so I'm up for it.
@Biju That'd be great actually :D I need all the practise I can get, since it's literally so damn rare to find anyone in my country who speaks Russian. Well, apart from the teacher >:V
@Biju That'd be great actually :D I need all the practise I can get, since it's literally so damn rare to find anyone in my country who speaks Russian. Well, apart from the teacher >:V