Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Terrible essay's you've written
1 2 3 4 5
I sure don't. I have two sentences written and have no desire to go on. tell about the worst essay you've written so that I can find the insperation to write this one!
I sure don't. I have two sentences written and have no desire to go on. tell about the worst essay you've written so that I can find the insperation to write this one!
6pMAXtp.jpg
If I hate the professor or the prompt, I'll add Justin bieber or Taylor Swift lyrics in like they're actual sentences.

Only been caught once.
If I hate the professor or the prompt, I'll add Justin bieber or Taylor Swift lyrics in like they're actual sentences.

Only been caught once.
xWoPUjI.png
Well, I once got my dad to help me with an essay in the ninth grade. I got a D on it.

I never asked him for help again.
Well, I once got my dad to help me with an essay in the ninth grade. I got a D on it.

I never asked him for help again.
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that you cannot always be sure of their authenticity." ~ Abraham Lincoln, 1864
I think the last essay I wrote on a book was pretty terrible. It was on In Cold Blood by Truman Capote and it could have been better if I'd actually put thought into the section I wanted to analyze ._.' no it was so bad it as a solid two pages of BS. Even thinking about it makes me die a little on the inside.
I think the last essay I wrote on a book was pretty terrible. It was on In Cold Blood by Truman Capote and it could have been better if I'd actually put thought into the section I wanted to analyze ._.' no it was so bad it as a solid two pages of BS. Even thinking about it makes me die a little on the inside.
13ee4657328d39e8dd08554c4b0bec370d00a6b7.png
@vaindigression
I once wrote an essay dealing with gender issues, culture, religion, and law... And here's the kicker, it was an analysis of a fictional story set in India. I had to use outside sources to make it more real. I shudder to think of it. What essay prompt are you working with?
@vaindigression
I once wrote an essay dealing with gender issues, culture, religion, and law... And here's the kicker, it was an analysis of a fictional story set in India. I had to use outside sources to make it more real. I shudder to think of it. What essay prompt are you working with?
HzGpUHb.png
@Asiatica I have to anylize Holy Sonnet 10 (aka death be not proud) for a huge project and it is just bad
@Asiatica I have to anylize Holy Sonnet 10 (aka death be not proud) for a huge project and it is just bad
6pMAXtp.jpg
[quote name="DigDog" date=2015-04-11 20:13:03] If I hate the professor or the prompt, I'll add Justin bieber or Taylor Swift lyrics in like they're actual sentences. Only been caught once. [/quote] @DigDog my hero
DigDog wrote on 2015-04-11:

Only been caught once.

@DigDog my hero
Oh I think all the essays that I've written have been terrible. I never had to try on any of them...Yeah, I was that annoying kid who could just write and write without having to do much actual thinking and research.

Though for my graduation essay I had for college? It was about crimes making more happen....About 80% of it was me talking about the different places in LoZ:oot.

15 pages, and I managed to fit 'tri force' in there about 6 times. And somehow managed bombchu, and others in too. Got a B+ :>
Oh I think all the essays that I've written have been terrible. I never had to try on any of them...Yeah, I was that annoying kid who could just write and write without having to do much actual thinking and research.

Though for my graduation essay I had for college? It was about crimes making more happen....About 80% of it was me talking about the different places in LoZ:oot.

15 pages, and I managed to fit 'tri force' in there about 6 times. And somehow managed bombchu, and others in too. Got a B+ :>
emVSLIq.png
I have my own website for things I've made!
SquishyPanda
@vainindigression I found an analysis of Holy Sonnet 10. There is a particularly compelling comment on Donne's Christian understanding of Death toward the end. Hope it helps!
@vainindigression I found an analysis of Holy Sonnet 10. There is a particularly compelling comment on Donne's Christian understanding of Death toward the end. Hope it helps!
HzGpUHb.png
@Amura
A college essay on LoZ xD that is just the most amazing thing
@Amura
A college essay on LoZ xD that is just the most amazing thing
1 2 3 4 5