Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate?
1 2
I'm currently cleaning up the Low Rank Caravan quests since I want that rainbow armor so bad. Right now I need to fight a Rajang and I seriously do not want too.

Online, I'm HR 112 if I remember correctly and I'm working on making a good GS set since I started using the weapon and I love it. Going for the mix between Diablos and Kushala.

I mainly use CB and IG but I can also use GS, DB, and Hammer. Sadly I'm tired of LS since I used it all the time in 3U.
I'm currently cleaning up the Low Rank Caravan quests since I want that rainbow armor so bad. Right now I need to fight a Rajang and I seriously do not want too.

Online, I'm HR 112 if I remember correctly and I'm working on making a good GS set since I started using the weapon and I love it. Going for the mix between Diablos and Kushala.

I mainly use CB and IG but I can also use GS, DB, and Hammer. Sadly I'm tired of LS since I used it all the time in 3U.
zaIUUhT.png6RccYha.gif
I use the Light Bowgun..! I'm HR5, but I have my Urgent Quest for HR6. Black Gravios..~

My palico's name is Mango, because, well, my character's name is Biscuit.
Biscuit, Mango, Biscuitmango. Not quite sure if it's more creative or lame :'D

All my other palicoes I recruit have Warrior names.
So far I have Duskleaf, Flintspark, and Briarclaw..~
I use the Light Bowgun..! I'm HR5, but I have my Urgent Quest for HR6. Black Gravios..~

My palico's name is Mango, because, well, my character's name is Biscuit.
Biscuit, Mango, Biscuitmango. Not quite sure if it's more creative or lame :'D

All my other palicoes I recruit have Warrior names.
So far I have Duskleaf, Flintspark, and Briarclaw..~
I use to have monster hunter on iso but it didn't really fitting in as much. So i waited for another one to come out and finally here it is!! I've been on MH4U for a month now and i'm loving it, It my first to own on the 3ds. I currently use the Insect Glaive, the newly added weapon To the game and its a great tool! Does all what i wanted to do.

I'm am planing to go in G rank and i'm almost there! I'm on the urgent 7 hr quest and i'm very worried. I know its a very large smake but i haven't had ago of it yet. If anyone like to give me a few tips i would be very appreciate it!
I use to have monster hunter on iso but it didn't really fitting in as much. So i waited for another one to come out and finally here it is!! I've been on MH4U for a month now and i'm loving it, It my first to own on the 3ds. I currently use the Insect Glaive, the newly added weapon To the game and its a great tool! Does all what i wanted to do.

I'm am planing to go in G rank and i'm almost there! I'm on the urgent 7 hr quest and i'm very worried. I know its a very large smake but i haven't had ago of it yet. If anyone like to give me a few tips i would be very appreciate it!
35326_s.gif
I'm still a super nooblet since I only picked up the game a few weeks ago (I am an absolute sucker for cool monster designs), and so far I'm only up to the Nerscylla urgent quest. Gypceros gave me a bit of trouble (nearly carted twice trying to beat the darn thing), but now that I switched from hunting horn to insect glaive, I think I might have less of a problem with being too slow to dodge.

(i'm probably going to give all my cats silly joke names because i am a Filthy Memer)
I'm still a super nooblet since I only picked up the game a few weeks ago (I am an absolute sucker for cool monster designs), and so far I'm only up to the Nerscylla urgent quest. Gypceros gave me a bit of trouble (nearly carted twice trying to beat the darn thing), but now that I switched from hunting horn to insect glaive, I think I might have less of a problem with being too slow to dodge.

(i'm probably going to give all my cats silly joke names because i am a Filthy Memer)
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
Yesss. This game is love. This game is life. I can use the Insect Glaive and Chargeblade. I also use the Bow and Light Bow Gun for back-up support.

My palico's name is Cyrus. Ehem.. Personal reasons~ And then my characters name is Aryxon. I named her after a character I made in a story I wrote. I love that name so much that I just had to use it. Better than the boring name I have right now.

I'm working on getting my silver crown for G-quest. But nobody wants to hunt and Apex Seregios with me. Psh. Scaredy cats. Just get his armour and you're all good.

If you ever make a guild, invite me in. I'd love to help out others. Or let them help me. Because I think I'm gonna stay bronze crown forever.. *^*
Yesss. This game is love. This game is life. I can use the Insect Glaive and Chargeblade. I also use the Bow and Light Bow Gun for back-up support.

My palico's name is Cyrus. Ehem.. Personal reasons~ And then my characters name is Aryxon. I named her after a character I made in a story I wrote. I love that name so much that I just had to use it. Better than the boring name I have right now.

I'm working on getting my silver crown for G-quest. But nobody wants to hunt and Apex Seregios with me. Psh. Scaredy cats. Just get his armour and you're all good.

If you ever make a guild, invite me in. I'd love to help out others. Or let them help me. Because I think I'm gonna stay bronze crown forever.. *^*
I want to play but I haven't finished MH3U. D: Oh well time to play it anyway.
I want to play but I haven't finished MH3U. D: Oh well time to play it anyway.
1 2