Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What a comical day
1 2
Also look at the tab title on the home page: "Fligthtr Risng."
Also look at the tab title on the home page: "Fligthtr Risng."
LxbWmll.png
Can't say I didn't see it coming. Just go with the flow.

The funny thing is my signature is usually in Comic Sans anyway just for fun.
Can't say I didn't see it coming. Just go with the flow.

The funny thing is my signature is usually in Comic Sans anyway just for fun.
tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif tumblr_inline_ptsgfnOgXV1urchxs_1280.gif
[quote name="ViewtifulJen" date=2015-04-01 11:06:59] At least it's not Papyrus font! <:D [/quote] That's next year.
ViewtifulJen wrote on 2015-04-01:
At least it's not Papyrus font! <:D
That's next year.
My writing project.
You are lucky for in my country due to April's Fools spreading like the plague, we have 2 days a year that are "april's fools".
You are lucky for in my country due to April's Fools spreading like the plague, we have 2 days a year that are "april's fools".
- Sleeping at the frozen mountain of madness.
Ahhh I see. Nice April Fools Joke
Ahhh I see. Nice April Fools Joke
My Hatchery! Dragons For Sale!
i have no idea what you're talking about. :^)
i have no idea what you're talking about. :^)
tumblr-ngc4ax4-Hf-X1s35i1to1-500.gif
moon.pngArisa|She/They/Fleur/Lune/Fae|'97sakura.png
imageedit-1-9474809811.png
idk I kinda like it. Very silly but not too bad or anything. Papyrus would've been awful to read!
idk I kinda like it. Very silly but not too bad or anything. Papyrus would've been awful to read!
Xo3h1oI.png
As a person trained in graphic design, whenever I see a business using Papyrus (usually restaurants,) I want to claw my skin and crabwalk away.
As a person trained in graphic design, whenever I see a business using Papyrus (usually restaurants,) I want to claw my skin and crabwalk away.
I do artz, message me if you want some. Mirror dragons don't get enough love.
centaurii.deviantart.com | centaurii.carbonmade.com | etsy.com/shop/CentauriArts | society6.com/centauri/prints?show=new
I'm pretty sure this font was changed as part of the updates FR has gone through. Then again, I can't be sure...

And I thought Flighthtr Rising was a mistake...XD
I'm pretty sure this font was changed as part of the updates FR has gone through. Then again, I can't be sure...

And I thought Flighthtr Rising was a mistake...XD
qvTNuJR.pnglogo16_zps302d6ac7.png Utter Phasma Trash
1 2